News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

So, Mueller's sentencing recommendations on Flynn have been released.

Of interest: he requests that Flynn serve no prison time due to his high level of cooperation with the investigation, and that Flynn has been helpful in three investigations, the third of which is completely censored on the public version of the memo.

Speculation abounds as to what that investigation may be, but it's pretty intriguing.

altered

Quote from: Cain on December 05, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
So, Mueller's sentencing recommendations on Flynn have been released.

Of interest: he requests that Flynn serve no prison time due to his high level of cooperation with the investigation, and that Flynn has been helpful in three investigations, the third of which is completely censored on the public version of the memo.

Speculation abounds as to what that investigation may be, but it's pretty intriguing.

I'm going to make a bet that the censored investigation is directly connected to the Trump family or executives of their various corporations. Inside their inner circle. The only real reason is there doesn't seem to be any other reason to hide shit from these idiots.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

It's a definite possibility.

I had three potential thoughts myself:

1) Money laundering.  We know Mueller has retained experts in prosecuting money laundering and international financial crimes.
2) The DNC hack.  Assange has been named in another sealed indictment.  Could it be the same one? 
3) Turkey.  Flynn wasn't only in with the Russians, he was doing some very dodgy work for the Turkish state, including planning a kidnapping.  Did Turkish penetration of the Trump administration go further than that?

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

chaotic neutral observer

On the 30th of November, Rudy Giuliani missed a space in a twitter post.  A string of text, "G-20.In", was now parsable as a link address,  ".in" being the TLD for India.  Twitter, like many other social media platforms do, automatically converted this string to a link.

Someone noticed this, registered the g-20.in domain, and created a webpage with the text "Donald J. Trump is a traitor to our country."

Rudy Giuliani blamed this incident on Twitter, saying "Twitter allowed someone to invade my text with a disgusting anti-President message."

Giuliani is one of Trump's cybersecurity advisors.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

He also runs a cybersecurity company, Guiliani Partners  :lulz:

Cain

Looks like the courts have rejected Mueller's advice, and want to sentence Cohen to 3-4 years of prison time.

That's not the interesting part though, this is:

Bu🤠ns

Not sure how good The source was but yesterday I read an article (that I can't find right now) that mentioned how the transition team was largely involved with Russian correspondence. And it went on to remind the reader that the head of the Trump transition team was Mike pence. So this means that should pence also get indicted (possibly in some of those heavily redacted paragraphs) the next person in line of succession would be the new speaker of the House. This new speaker of the House based on the Democratic majority is likely to be Nancy pelosi.

Cain

Yup.  Elijah Cunningham passed on some highly relevant reservations about Flynn to Pence, in a letter, which Pence then lied about.

Worth noting, since it's always missed in these discussions, that Flynn not only had suspicious contacts with the  Russian government, but also with the Turkish government who had hired his consulting firm, Flynn Associates, to provide information on Turkish opposition figures in the US and in one case, to figure out a plan to illegally rendition one back to Turkey.  At the very least Pence's vetting should have picked up on the Turkish government contracts.

Doktor Howl

So, Kelly is leaving, and Trump's 1st choice for a replacement backed out.  And his 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.  :lulz:

WHAT IF YOU THREW A JUNTA AND NOBODY CAME?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on December 08, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
Worth noting, since it's always missed in these discussions, that Flynn not only had suspicious contacts with the  Russian government, but also with the Turkish government who had hired his consulting firm, Flynn Associates, to provide information on Turkish opposition figures in the US and in one case, to figure out a plan to illegally rendition one back to Turkey.  At the very least Pence's vetting should have picked up on the Turkish government contracts.

Why does that remind me of Khashoggi?

Doktor Howl

Speaking of Turkey, expect Trump to be BIG MAD, after dropping some subtle hints that he should be the man of the year forever.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-guardians/ar-BBQNDh1?ocid=spartanntp
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman