News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2019, 10:44:57 PM
Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on July 26, 2019, 09:18:23 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2019, 08:24:14 PM
Now France is the enemy.  :lulz:

https://www.apnews.com/a4e811bd0d3b428dac7a93b4cde67aea

Christ, he's dumb.

When you look at his audience, maybe he isn't so dumb.  He's not talking to you and I, Vex.

I think I've said it before, but I don't think he's dumb.

I do think he has a very good understanding of how dumb people think.
Formerly something else...

The Johnny

Quote from: Emo Howard on July 27, 2019, 04:16:37 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2019, 10:44:57 PM
Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on July 26, 2019, 09:18:23 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2019, 08:24:14 PM
Now France is the enemy.  :lulz:

https://www.apnews.com/a4e811bd0d3b428dac7a93b4cde67aea

Christ, he's dumb.

When you look at his audience, maybe he isn't so dumb.  He's not talking to you and I, Vex.

I think I've said it before, but I don't think he's dumb.

I do think he has a very good understanding of how dumb people think.

I get really tired of people attributing to stupidity and incompetence what actually is psychopathy and deliberate malice. Like i know its more "comforting" in the sense that its like "well, thats that", instead of thinking the inner workings every single time over and over but come on.

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

These are, of course, the same social media giants France is proposing taxing that Trump keeps saying are horribly biased against him and conservatives.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Definitely the best way to get intelligence is from someone fiercly defensive of your positions.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 29, 2019, 09:35:14 PM
Definitely the best way to get intelligence is from someone fiercly defensive of your positions.

Yeah.  What could go wrong?  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/884016887692234753

Looks like we'll finally get that Putin / Trump "impenetrable Cyber Security unit" we were promised

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bu☆ns on July 29, 2019, 09:47:22 PM
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/884016887692234753

Looks like we'll finally get that Putin / Trump "impenetrable Cyber Security unit" we were promised

The hens:  "We talked about security with the fox."
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

I lost an eyeball under the furniture from rolling them too hard.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on July 30, 2019, 05:13:42 PM
I lost an eyeball under the furniture from rolling them too hard.

If you are against Trump, you are against black people.  Even if you're a black congressman who just got told by the president of the United States that you have a bone stuck through your nose and that's why your city is feral.

Or words to that effect.
Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."