News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Was that before or after he mocked the 12 year old autistic girl?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fujikoma

Faust

Yes but he's the president and she had something important to say,  the least he could have done is keep his mouth shut for a few minutes but no,  mocking a child is who the president of the United states is now.
Roll on impeachment

The Johnny

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 25, 2019, 12:11:05 AM
Everyone mocks autistic people.

And almost everyone is also willfully uneducated and ignorant, so what the fuck are we exactly supposed to extrapolate from your statement?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 25, 2019, 12:11:05 AM
Everyone mocks autistic people.

I don't.

Also, for the record, have never dressed up in blackface, never sexually assaulted a woman, never lied on my tax returns. When people say "everyone does it", it's funny how often I find myself thinking, "well, I have never done that." I'll happily admit people in general are terrible, but it's also possibly the case that they are trying to excuse their actions, just a little bit, through Appeal to Common Practice, a well known logical fallacy.

Cain

In other news, the Democrats have finally launched an impeachment inquiriy into Trump's alleged actions regarding Ukraine and Biden.

Using the might of the US government to blackmail foreign leaders to carry out spurious investigations into political opponents might, it turns out, actually be illegal. Who knew?

Faust

Quote from: Cain on September 25, 2019, 11:18:21 AM
In other news, the Democrats have finally launched an impeachment inquiriy into Trump's alleged actions regarding Ukraine and Biden.

Using the might of the US government to blackmail foreign leaders to carry out spurious investigations into political opponents might, it turns out, actually be illegal. Who knew?

And basically admitting to it, his twitter is going to get him into jail

The Johnny

In before all of this actually secures his 2nd presidential term somehow.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Johnny on September 25, 2019, 01:02:39 PM

In before all of this actually secures his 2nd presidential term somehow.

Id expect it at this rate. The current dem candidates who are likely to end up in debates won't call out the lies and bullshit as effectively as they need to. And it's trivial to do so. I could win a debate against idiot with just a buzzer that makes a family fortunes "wrong" noise. Wouldn't have to say a word. But Warren/biden are going to try and be reasonable and explain things which is just not what this era is about.

Impeachment is almost inevitable to fail which leads to idiot increasing in smugness and no one seems willing to slap it out of him. Short of consistent pies to face or Dennis pennis coming back to life, there's 5 more years of this dickhead to come.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I see Mitt Romney is being just as bold as always.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

9/23, Romney:  WE MUST GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS IMMEDIATELY.

9/25, also Romney:

QuoteUtah Sen. Mitt Romney says that he has read the rough transcript of the call between President Donald Trump and the Ukrainian president and finds it "deeply troubling."

Asked whether what he saw in the rough transcript amounted to direct quid pro quo, Romney said that "if the president of the United States asks or presses the leader of a foreign country to carry out an investigation of a political nature, that's troubling."

:lulz:

He's so squishy.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

It would be nice if the Republican party realized that they've hitched their wagon to a sinking ship, and that it was time to throw Trump under the bus.

..the ship is sinking like a deck of cards, right? ...right?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

hooplala

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 25, 2019, 06:36:56 PM
It would be nice if the Republican party realized that they've hitched their wagon to a sinking ship, and that it was time to throw Trump under the bus.

..the ship is sinking like a deck of cards, right? ...right?

People have certainly been telling me it is..... for the last 3 years.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman