News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

QuoteIn response, Trump threatened "the person" who he said gave information to the whistleblower as he spoke at a private event in New York with staff from the U.S. mission to the United Nations.

"I want to know who's the person, who's the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that's close to a spy," Trump said. "You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now."

https://www.apnews.com/cce1f1146f924609912a032c61fd067c
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 25, 2019, 09:28:50 PM
Chances are republicans are so hesitant to throw trump under the bus because he has all the epstien dirt on them. I mean, they can do it, but that time they slept with a 14 year old girl is going to come back to haunt them. That's literally the only reason I can see for them having their head so far wedged up their own ass it comes out their mouth.
&
Quote from: Hoopla! on September 25, 2019, 07:26:30 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 25, 2019, 06:36:56 PM
It would be nice if the Republican party realized that they've hitched their wagon to a sinking ship, and that it was time to throw Trump under the bus.

..the ship is sinking like a deck of cards, right? ...right?

People have certainly been telling me it is..... for the last 3 years.

Can't jump ship when you're chained to it.

Quote from: https://www.wired.com/2017/01/russia-hacked-older-republican-emails-fbi-director-says/
FBI director James Comey has now told Congress new details of the Republican prong of those political intrusions, which US intelligence now believe were carried out by the Russian government: The attackers penetrated GOP organizations, and also stole Republican National Committee emails, albeit ones less current than those stolen from the DNC.
Quote from: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russia-hack-u-s-politics-bigger-disclosed-includes-gop-n661866
"They would certainly target Republicans if there is a chance of a Republican becoming president, which obviously there is," Schiff said. "They would also target Republicans that would influence the next president, and they would also target people with the interest in disrupting [the election] or sowing discord."

Quote from: https://www.c-span.org/amp/video/?c4675044&c4675044%2Fdni-official-refuses-senator-graham-conversations-foreign-leaders-monitored
DNI Official Refuses to Tell Senator Graham if His Conversations with Foreign Leaders were Monitored

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2019, 10:52:34 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on September 26, 2019, 07:01:38 PM
Since 1987, if Wikipedia can be trusted.

Even if she didn't run in 2020, there will likely be armed protests, rioting in the streets, and right-wing terrorist attacks galore if she personally evicts the two of them, and takes Trump's seat.

Good.

I'm not seeing a downside here, personally. I'm just saying, you know... bean forts. Get one now while you still can.

Also: JAW HARP.

If I suddenly find myself in the middle of an idiot apocalypse and I'm just standing there with no jawharp to set the mood, I'm gonna feel pretty foolish.
Formerly something else...

Bruno

Fujikoma

Haha, this is great, it really IS the apocolypse and we're just trying to treat it like it's business as usual. Yeah, in a few weeks we'll realize it isn't working.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bruno

Quote from: Hoopla! on September 27, 2019, 03:38:39 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on September 27, 2019, 06:53:31 AM
If I suddenly find myself in the middle of an idiot apocalypse

Well...

I don't think we've reached the middle, yet. Or at least not the part where yahoos are hoot'n and shoot'n in the streets. Thats when the jaw harps should come out, IMHO.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Bruno

It goes by many names. I think "jaw harp" is the most common. I'm not sure which came first.

LMNO

Quote from: rong on September 27, 2019, 06:57:11 PM
I always thought it was "jew's harp"

It is sometimes called that, but the etymology is sketchy enough that it's best not to.

Bruno

According to wikipedia, one of it's many names is "trump".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew%27s_harp#History

I don't even know what to do with that information.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Bruno

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman