News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

I've seen it called the Jews harp though though I have no idea how to play it, I pulled back the thing and nearly knocked a tooth out
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fujikoma

Anyone else excited? Pretty sure Biden is on his way out, then we'll be seeing Warren run against Trump. No way in hell Bernie can beat her. Did anyone ring a fuggin' bell? Cuz somebody 'bout to get schooled.

Bruno

Quote from: Faust on September 27, 2019, 08:44:35 PM
I've seen it called the Jews harp though though I have no idea how to play it, I pulled back the thing and nearly knocked a tooth out

I had one maybe 20 years ago, and had the same problem. You gotta hold it just right.
Formerly something else...

Bruno

Earlier tonight, the current sitting President of the United States tweeted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178477539653771264

"....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal." Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

(8:11 PM ยท Sep 29, 2019)

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Cain

He's overplaying his hand. The militias actually have something of a complicated view of Trump. The Bundy's, for example, don't like him. Gonna be hard to cause a civil war without an army.

Bruno

I think the bump stock ban cost him a lot of his more heavily armed allies.

Cain

That too, though interestingly the Bundy's don't like his immigration views (they are, after all, farmers at the end of the day, and do like having foreign labour to do the heavy lifting).

altered

Being interested in firearms, I don't think the bumpstock ban affected anything. No one I have seen has done more than shrug and say "we said they were dangerous and only good for making noise and putting holes in yourself, good riddance".

Militias tend to be even more utility-focused than the circles I pay attention to. They're more likely to do the old charging handle + trigger string trick (evidence can be destroyed swiftly and leave no trace) than to buy a bumpstock if they want not-really-but-sorta automatic fire.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on September 30, 2019, 05:54:08 PM
That too, though interestingly the Bundy's don't like his immigration views (they are, after all, farmers at the end of the day, and do like having foreign labour to do the heavy lifting).

It's hard to put together an army of single issue voters who, despite their constant claims of patriotism, ultimately only care for themselves.

Bruno

Quote from: nullified on September 30, 2019, 05:58:19 PM
Being interested in firearms, I don't think the bumpstock ban affected anything. No one I have seen has done more than shrug and say "we said they were dangerous and only good for making noise and putting holes in yourself, good riddance".

Militias tend to be even more utility-focused than the circles I pay attention to. They're more likely to do the old charging handle + trigger string trick (evidence can be destroyed swiftly and leave no trace) than to buy a bumpstock if they want not-really-but-sorta automatic fire.

It was the principle of the matter. For the firearm fetishists, the only good gun law is the one that bans all gun laws.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

[quote author=T̼̞̼ͅr̳̬̤̖̱͚̮̘̜̦̦i̲̩̝͕̣̲̪v̺͇̫̯͉͖͈͖͔̺̰̣͉̟̻̫̭i̦̖Q link=topic=37958.msg1431109#msg1431109 date=1569873626]
https://twitter.com/Oathkeepers/status/1178549790847590400?s=19

Oathkeepers taking Trumps Civil War Tweet seriously.
[/quote]

So some cops have to get shot in the back by people who look just like right wingers, I guess.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

"Trade Wars are good, and easy to win."
~ Trump

https://apnews.com/f1d0811ccd4d4a42a2d2efb9bd8c8fce

"U.S. companies added a modest 135,000 jobs in September, a private survey found, a sign that hiring is slowing as the trade war takes a toll on the economy and employers grow cautious."
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

WON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

https://www.apnews.com/c4fc388b22f549e0a67925cab8cd7e93

Quote"China should start an investigation into the Bidens," Trump said in remarks to reporters outside the White House. Trump said he hadn't directly asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to investigate Biden and his son Hunter but said it's "certainly something we could start thinking about."

Trump and personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani have also tried to raise suspicions about Hunter Biden's business dealings in China, leaning on the writings of conservative author Peter Schweizer. But there is no evidence that the former vice president benefited financially from his son's business relationships.

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN

QuoteThe president's reference to China came unprompted in an unrelated question about the July 25 Ukraine call and moments after he was asked about trade negotiations with China to end a yearlong trade war that has been a drag on both nation's economies.

"I have a lot of options on China, but if they don't do what we want, we have tremendous, tremendous power," Trump said.
Molon Lube

Cain

He's degenerating in real-time.

I worked in care, specifically with Alzheimer's patients. I can't say for sure it is Alzheimers, but it's without doubt some form of dementia.