Author Topic: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread  (Read 195718 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Reply #3000 on: October 09, 2019, 02:43:57 pm »
And Trump's ass kissing drops all over Syria.

https://www.apnews.com/5bf8e9bfa25c45ef9d4dfcef352e26a3

It's pretty ugly.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: October 09, 2019, 04:12:44 pm »
They're shelling and bombing civilian areas indiscriminately. Their plans for northern Syria require wholesale ethnic cleansing, so this is their way of going about it. Civilians are fleeing in large numbers, and there are rumours that the YPG is already staging counter-attacks.

This is going to be a slaughter.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #3002 on: October 09, 2019, 04:56:46 pm »
Last year, Samantha Bee went to Kurdistan and talked to the people there.  They all loved Trump, because "he's paying attention to us!"

I don't think there will be anyone left to do a follow-up interview on that point.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: October 09, 2019, 05:01:41 pm »
I can tell you that a LOT of people associated with the YPG have never shared that viewpoint. They knew this knife in the back was coming...there wasnt much they could do, but it had been anticipated for a while now.

Of course, the YPG are also Marxist atheists, so...

Frontside Back

• Yet another cellural dystopia
  • Outlandish
  • Funny posts: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: October 09, 2019, 05:55:52 pm »
How high is the possibility for ISIS getting another chance of doing terrible things to masses of people?
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: October 09, 2019, 05:57:50 pm »
They are doing it right now. Who do you think Turkey is recruiting into their local militias?

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: October 09, 2019, 06:46:42 pm »
So what happens to Lisa Smith and the other prisoners who Ireland and the UK were talking about revoking citizinship of, who currently has custody of them?
Narrator: In time you will know the tragic extent of my failings

May you find your worth in the waking world.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: October 09, 2019, 07:06:54 pm »
Well, that's where it gets really fun. Because the YPG and SDF don't have the manpower to both run prisoner of war camps and fight Turkey. Now don't get me wrong, the Kurds can still be pretty nasty by Geneva conventions standards, but they're not the "lets slit the throats of unarmed prisoners before we march to war" kind of brutal.

So they're essentially abandoning the camps. Leaving a token force to keep order. There will be escapes, and riots, and the Turks will likely target them to conscript the prisoners into their sham "Free Syrian Army."

But that's all OK, because ISIS has been defeated. Trump said so. And it's not like ISIS had an infamous jailbreak campaign in 2012 that helped them rebuild or anything...

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: October 09, 2019, 07:51:11 pm »
I thought it had gotten too quiet are we over a year since the last ISIS stabbing, lorry etc. Its very hard to hold them up as a specter to spook the public with if they are too weak to do that.
Not that I think that is trumps intention or anything, I think its discourteous to assume he thinks beyond the next five minutes.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: October 09, 2019, 09:02:21 pm »
Jesus that didn't take long:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/09/women-and-children-expected-to-break-out-from-al-hawl-camp

Cain hit the nail right on the head in this one.

This fucking thing is on rails.  This is the century of shame & failure.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: October 09, 2019, 09:04:38 pm »
I am thinking Erdogan thinks of himself as the next Mustafa.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: October 09, 2019, 09:20:00 pm »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/09/women-and-children-expected-to-break-out-from-al-hawl-camp

There's been problems there for weeks. It was definitely on my list as a top candidate for a prison break.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: October 09, 2019, 09:46:38 pm »

There's been problems there for weeks. It was definitely on my list as a top candidate for a prison break.

The description of that camp reads like the worst parts of Dante.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: October 09, 2019, 11:28:41 pm »
It wouldn't be my first choice for a holiday destination, no. The Kurds are doing what they can, but with only so much money to go around...it's very limited. That's always been the problem for the SDF.