News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

And then THESE two particular suckers thought Trump would stick his neck out for them.  :lulz:

https://www.apnews.com/4326d1ba6a8f4b70abf560cbe30eaa04
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 23, 2019, 11:12:12 PM
Posting the obvious here, to bookmark it for FB when I get home.

https://www.apnews.com/1a53b13c1d8d4a4d9ef0ffe8d5ffff38

I want him to win the Nobel Peace prize, that would make not only my day, but my decade.  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 23, 2019, 08:32:33 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 23, 2019, 05:28:12 PM
It's not like SCIFs are priority targets for foreign intelligence services because they detail sources and methods to Congress, or that cellphones can be remotely turned into microphones or that the US intelligence agencies know this and HAVE A BIG FUCKING DUDE POSTED OUTSIDE THE DOOR TO TAKE YOUR PHONES FROM YOU or anything.

Endangering US intelligence operations to own the libs.

Surprise, surprise.  This was organized by Jim Jordan and Mark Walker.

They must've thought a baby's life was in danger in that SCIF. As moral, godfearing men I'm certain they would never do something so dangerous and reckless for mere political advantage.

altered

Quote from: Cain on October 24, 2019, 12:24:50 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 23, 2019, 08:32:33 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 23, 2019, 05:28:12 PM
It's not like SCIFs are priority targets for foreign intelligence services because they detail sources and methods to Congress, or that cellphones can be remotely turned into microphones or that the US intelligence agencies know this and HAVE A BIG FUCKING DUDE POSTED OUTSIDE THE DOOR TO TAKE YOUR PHONES FROM YOU or anything.

Endangering US intelligence operations to own the libs.

Surprise, surprise.  This was organized by Jim Jordan and Mark Walker.

They must've thought a baby's life was in danger in that SCIF. As moral, godfearing men I'm certain they would never do something so dangerous and reckless for mere political advantage.

Did you keep a straight face while you typed that? How in the fuck did you manage it, if so?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

After the last 4 years I've had?  :lulz: I had a masterclass in keeping my face as still as possible

Doktor Howl

And the military version of the hokey pokey continues:

https://www.apnews.com/334caccc941b40c99f0a6b9c40cd66cc

Good thing nobody let ISIS out of their cage or anything.
Molon Lube

Cain

Trump is also "suggesting" that the Kurds follow them there.

Of course, Trump has never suggested a thing in his life. He gives orders, and expects them to be followed.

He himself is of course not using violence to engineer this move, but his actions did allow for someone else to use violence. Sounds rather like ethnic cleansing by proxy, doesn't it?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 25, 2019, 05:55:05 PM

Of course, Trump has never suggested a thing in his life. He gives orders, and expects them to be followed.

He himself is of course not using violence to engineer this move, but his actions did allow for someone else to use violence. Sounds rather like ethnic cleansing by proxy, doesn't it?

Sounds like that.  It is that.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 25, 2019, 06:10:54 PM

Is there recognition of genocide by proxy in international law? Genocide by negligence perhaps? "We could just Not Do Anything and watch the problem solve itself" is enough for criminal convictions the world over, after all.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm being a hopeless optimist again. It happens when there's enough bad days in a row.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Quote from: nullified on October 25, 2019, 06:52:44 PM
I'm sorry, maybe I'm being a hopeless optimist again. It happens when there's enough bad days in a row.

This might explain why I've been an Optimist since about age 8.

Cain

Is there recognition of genocide by proxy in international law? Genocide by negligence perhaps? "We could just Not Do Anything and watch the problem solve itself" is enough for criminal convictions the world over, after all.

Nope. That's the best part. Not that the US recognises the authority of the International Criminal Court, unless it's prosecuting enemies of America anyway.

Doktor Howl

Genocide is by definition a crime of conspiracy, so yes, genocide by proxy can be prosecuted.
Molon Lube

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS is dead.

For those of you keeping count, that's the ninth time he's been declared dead since 2015