News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Junkenstein

When your lawyers are routinely hiring lawyers of their own you're well into sitcom territory.

If they are halfway competent their first instruction will be stop fucking saying anything.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Fujikoma

Well it makes sense, you're going to get emotional if you're about to get raw-dogged in court as fuck, so you want someone else to represent you, just typically this kind of thing doesn't come up in polite discussion, I guess, until now. My mom finally stopped trying to discuss politics every time we talk, that's a sign that dark days are ahead. Politics have been a shitty subject and everyone fucking knew it was since it was all a KGB plot to fuck everyone, but hey, here we are.

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/0a162d2261e840038194f90cc5312cfd

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Thursday denied a report that he wanted Attorney General William Barr to hold a press conference to declare he broke no laws during a July phone call in which Trump pressed his Ukrainian counterpart to investigate Democrats.

Trump tweeted just after midnight that the story, first reported by The Washington Post, "is totally untrue and just another FAKE NEWS story with anonymous sources that don't exist."

And he continued to lash out at the press, declaring "The LameStream Media" to be the "Enemy of the People."

The Post reported that Barr rebuffed the request, which came in September around the time the White House released a rough transcript of Trump's July 25 call at the center of the House impeachment probe. The paper, citing unidentified people familiar with the effort, said the request was relayed from the president to White House officials, and then to the Justice Department.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/fb44886cc98248f2a4e623e049fc38de

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) — There were three words President Donald Trump wanted to hear from the Ukraine president: Investigations, Biden and Clinton.

That's according to the transcript, released Thursday, of an impeachment inquiry interview with career State Department official George Kent.

"Potus wanted nothing less than President Zelenskiy to go to the microphone and say investigations, Biden and Clinton," Kent testified.

"That was the message. ... Zelenskiy needed to go to a microphone and basically there needed to be three words in the message, and that was the shorthand," he said.
Molon Lube

Cain

:lulz: He is so totally fucked.

Not necessarily in an impeachment sense, just in general.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 07, 2019, 09:35:12 PM
:lulz: He is so totally fucked.

Not necessarily in an impeachment sense, just in general.

His bad day just got worse.  :lulz:

https://apnews.com/7b8d0f5ce9cb4cadad948c2c414afd57

QuoteNEW YORK (AP) — A judge Thursday ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to an array of charities as a fine for misusing his own charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.

New York state Judge Saliann Scarpulla imposed the penalty after the president admitted to a series of abuses that were outlined in a lawsuit brought against him last year by the New York attorney general's office.

Among other things, Trump acknowledged he improperly allowed his presidential campaign staff to coordinate with the Trump Foundation in holding a fundraiser for veterans during the run-up to the 2016 Iowa caucuses. The event was designed "to further Mr. Trump's political campaign," Scarpulla said.

The foundation will be dissolved and its $1.7 million in remaining funds will be given to other nonprofits, under agreements reached by Trump's lawyers and the attorney general's office.

As part of those agreements , made public Thursday, the two sides left it up to the judge to decide what penalty Trump should pay.

The settlement was an about-face for Trump. He and his lawyers have blasted the lawsuit as politically motivated, and he tweeted, "I won't settle this case!" when it was filed in June 2018.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 07, 2019, 02:51:39 AM
Quote from: nullified on November 07, 2019, 02:30:42 AM
Oh my fucking god.

It's like he's trying to make it worse! And make less sense! I'm baffled, what the fuck could possess anyone to say this??? This doesn't make any sense at all!

It's Rudy.  He can arrange a plea on your traffic ticket and get it reduced to second-degree murder.

:spit:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on November 08, 2019, 12:25:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 07, 2019, 02:51:39 AM
Quote from: nullified on November 07, 2019, 02:30:42 AM
Oh my fucking god.

It's like he's trying to make it worse! And make less sense! I'm baffled, what the fuck could possess anyone to say this??? This doesn't make any sense at all!

It's Rudy.  He can arrange a plea on your traffic ticket and get it reduced to second-degree murder.

:spit:

I told you man, this is the generation of Cramulus.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Bolton is also saying there were additional problems with the Ukraine affair that have not yet been reported on. He's still discussing things with his lawyers though, so he hasn't said what.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 09, 2019, 12:09:19 AM
Bolton is also saying there were additional problems with the Ukraine affair that have not yet been reported on. He's still discussing things with his lawyers though, so he hasn't said what.

I am convinced that Bolton is just itching to stick the knife in Trump.  He isn't known for being a forgiving man.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 11, 2019, 02:29:13 PM
FOUND OUT WHY PERRY'S QUITTING!   :lulz:

https://apnews.com/6d8ae551fb884371a2a592ed85a74426

Well, that is quite the circle-jerk right there. But, if you just, crawl out of that hobo den and pick yourself up by your bootstraps maybe one day you too can play good ol' boy games with the big guys.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 11, 2019, 05:50:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 11, 2019, 02:29:13 PM
FOUND OUT WHY PERRY'S QUITTING!   :lulz:

https://apnews.com/6d8ae551fb884371a2a592ed85a74426

Well, that is quite the circle-jerk right there. But, if you just, crawl out of that hobo den and pick yourself up by your bootstraps maybe one day you too can play good ol' boy games with the big guys.

I don't wanna.

QuoteAs Trump's energy secretary, Perry has flown around the globe to push for U.S. exports of liquefied natural gas, which he calls "Freedom Gas."
Molon Lube