News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

It's like they heard of Freedom Fries and went "hold my beer".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 11, 2019, 06:28:32 PM

It's the un-ironic Orwellism that makes my teeth itch.

I am waiting for Freedom Cuffs.
Molon Lube

Cain

Trump probably wants freedom from gas, looking at him. There's an indigestion disaster waiting to happen.

Fujikoma

The likeness of him in Alabama recently got some freedom from gas. Too bad they didn't mistakenly hit the wrong large orange thing.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-considers-launching-impeachment-podcast
Rudy Giuliani is reportedly considering launching his own impeachment podcast that would essentially provide his side of the story. According to CNN, Giuliani was overheard discussing details of the podcast with an unidentified woman at a New York City restaurant Saturday—including recording dates, release dates, logo design, and the process of distributing the podcast on iTunes and other platforms.

The former New York mayor and current Trump lawyer reportedly said he'd hope the podcast would have four or five episodes "to analyze the impeachment in every aspect," and seemed to want to have four episodes completed before a prospective Senate trial.

Quick! SOMEBODY CALL CASPER MATTERESS!!!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 11, 2019, 09:28:24 PM
Quote from: https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-considers-launching-impeachment-podcast
Rudy Giuliani is reportedly considering launching his own impeachment podcast that would essentially provide his side of the story. According to CNN, Giuliani was overheard discussing details of the podcast with an unidentified woman at a New York City restaurant Saturday—including recording dates, release dates, logo design, and the process of distributing the podcast on iTunes and other platforms.

The former New York mayor and current Trump lawyer reportedly said he'd hope the podcast would have four or five episodes "to analyze the impeachment in every aspect," and seemed to want to have four episodes completed before a prospective Senate trial.

Quick! SOMEBODY CALL CASPER MATTERESS!!!

Oh, this is PRICELESS.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Welp.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/pentagon-official-testifies-trump-directed-freeze-aid-ukraine-n1080256

The density of some of the minds on the face of this country are coming dangerously close to collapsing in on themselves. Or maybe they did a long time ago and I failed to notice.

altered

Today is like a swirling whirlpool of poop that keeps acting like it's about to flush, but just barely dodges the next turn.

The only outcomes are it goes down, the toilet clogs, or BOTH.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 11, 2019, 06:36:04 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 11, 2019, 06:28:32 PM

It's the un-ironic Orwellism that makes my teeth itch.

I am waiting for Freedom Cuffs.

Liberty bracelets.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

altered

No, there's an extra layer of awareness there that these people lack. "Freedom cuffs" is on point. They hate liberty, you see, and they have a different idea of freedom from you and I. And cuffs are something that keeps freedom flowing from the powerless to the powerful.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube