News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Another Trump-backed candidate takes a dive:

Edwards keeps governor's seat in Louisiana.

https://apnews.com/b65e73cbb2304514997d073a36e5bcbd

QuoteBATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Deep in the heart of the conservative South, Louisiana's voters reelected Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards to a second term, shocking Republicans who had hoped to reclaim the seat on the strength of President Donald Trump's popularity.

With his focus on bipartisan, state-specific issues, the moderate Edwards cobbled together enough cross-party support Saturday to defeat Republican businessman Eddie Rispone, getting about 51% of the vote.

Trump fought to return the seat to the GOP, but his intense interest in the race not only motivated conservative Republicans, but also powered a surge in anti-Trump and black voter turnout that helped boost Edwards over the finish line.

also

QuoteIn a victory rally of his own late Saturday, Edwards thanked supporters who danced, sang and cheered in celebration, while he declared, "How sweet it is!"

He added, "And as for the president, God bless his heart" — a phrase often used by genteel Southerners to politely deprecate someone.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Cain

He won't. Remember when he was sooooo keen to talk with Muelller? This is the same line of bullshit.

altered

I think he was actually keen on it but his aides pointed out that he would have been tarred and feathered for his crimes.

If I remember correctly, the adults left the room and he's perfectly capable of shooting himself in the foot.

I hope he does. If he does, it will be a made-for-TV moment, but not the kind he likes.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bu🤠ns

Looks like Volker lied about knowing about Bursima and Biden during his closed door testimony---will be curious as to how he responds this afternoon.

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

:lulz:

I can't even understand his reasoning here.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: nullified on November 18, 2019, 04:21:54 PM
:lulz:

I can't even understand his reasoning here.

Protecting trump....but, well we're seeing how that's all playing out. Remember Cohen's warning?

Quote from: https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431843-cohen-warns-gop-lawmakers-protecting-trump-i-did-the-same-thingPresident Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen on Wednesday warned Republican lawmakers that the president's defenders will "suffer the same consequences that I'm suffering."

"I'm responsible for your silliness," Cohen said during public testimony before the House Oversight and Reform Committee. "I did the same thing that you're doing now for 10 years. I protected Mr. Trump for 10 years."

"I can only warn people, the more people that follow Mr. Trump as I did blindly are going to suffer the same consequences that I'm suffering," Cohen later added.

Also I'm sure the Stone verdict is probably rustling his jimmies about now.

Even draws a similar sentiment from Lev Parnas recenetly.

Quote from: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/nyregion/lev-parnas-giuliani-associate.html"We are willing to comply with the subpoena to the extent that it does not violate any appropriate privilege that Mr. Parnas may properly invoke," said Joseph A. Bondy, who along with Edward B. MacMahon, Jr. now represents Mr. Parnas.

Mr. Bondy said that given the federal criminal charges, his client may invoke his right under the Fifth Amendment not to incriminate himself.

The turnabout occurred after Mr. Trump denied knowing Mr. Parnas when he was arrested.

"Mr. Parnas was very upset by President Trump's plainly false statement that he did not know him," said Mr. Bondy, whose client has maintained that he has had extensive dealings with the president.

Parnas used to greatly admire trump much in the same way Cohen did. Referred to him as "The Big Guy"

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on November 18, 2019, 03:46:23 PM
He won't. Remember when he was sooooo keen to talk with Muelller? This is the same line of bullshit.

Probably, but we can always hope the dementia progresses enough to make it happen. It's likely to be his best possible defence.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bu🤠ns

https://impeachment-trump.com/

A good site ran by a good person who has provided a very good account of these proceedings. She's pretty active on twitter but also takes the time to translate her threads to blog posts at the various sites of which this is one. Highly recommended if you want to keep track of all this crazy shit going on.

Doktor Howl

The army is now providing security to LTC Vindman and his family, may move his family on post.

https://apnews.com/683a784acc7b4d66be7d168086a59b67
Molon Lube

Cain

Someone's been riling up the Qanon crazies something bad lately. Lots of "day of the rope" kinda talk going around, not specifically at Vindman, but it doesn't have to be for him to get targeted.