News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

This is more future than I ordered and by god am I pleased.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/1688c5709a804fee93058273d5fdb24f

Now we just have to wait for the inevitable proof that the conversation DID happen.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Whoopsie! 

https://apnews.com/8cc0b87ca4d24ffdbf71ac52ce3c2f2b

This is a trap.  For someone.  It's impossible to tell who, though.
Molon Lube

Cain

Oh yeah, that's suspect as fuck. Remember, Barr has been purging the FBI of agents seen as "disloyal" to the President.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 20, 2019, 10:17:41 PM
Oh yeah, that's suspect as fuck. Remember, Barr has been purging the FBI of agents seen as "disloyal" to the President.

Which could ALSO mean that the FBI has their backs up and want some shit to throw on Barr.

No matter what, whistleblower boy better keep his fucking head down.
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Geeeez it now the United States of Bratva

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: This cannot end well. For anyone.

We are all going down on this ship.  :lulz:
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on November 21, 2019, 03:54:56 AM
Any comment I made on the image below would be superfluous.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-hearing-11-20-19/h_ef1ea69416e83b474dd18f98c53649dc

THE NEW HOLIEST SYMBOL IS

THE BURNING CACTUS

BECAUSE ITS OMINOUS, UNNATURAL, AND FUCKING ABSURD

LIKE THE REST OF THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE

AND SOME BRIGHT FUCKING SPARK WELDED THE DOORS CLOSED AND HID THE POWER TOOLS SO HANG ON TO YOUR UNDERPANTS ITS GOING DOWN

Cain

My only worry here is that with basically all of Trump's senior cabinet (ie; all the people without "Acting" in their titles) implicated in this, the GOP will have even less incentive to impeach.

Like, I could see some Senators maybe going along with it, because it is a strong case and because Trump is an idiot ruining their reelection chances. And while people keep freaking out about Pence being made President, everything I hear about the man is that he's in so far over his head he can't even see the surface anymore and will probably just do whatever he's told. Not to mention his political capital as someone handpicked by an impeached President would be practically nothing.

But if Pence is going to go down with Trump, well then that pesky order of succession comes into play. And we all know who's behind Pence...

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2019, 09:11:37 AM
My only worry here is that with basically all of Trump's senior cabinet (ie; all the people without "Acting" in their titles) implicated in this, the GOP will have even less incentive to impeach.

Like, I could see some Senators maybe going along with it, because it is a strong case and because Trump is an idiot ruining their reelection chances. And while people keep freaking out about Pence being made President, everything I hear about the man is that he's in so far over his head he can't even see the surface anymore and will probably just do whatever he's told. Not to mention his political capital as someone handpicked by an impeached President would be practically nothing.

But if Pence is going to go down with Trump, well then that pesky order of succession comes into play. And we all know who's behind Pence...

The senate will not convict.  That's not even a question.  The best we can do is keep him tied up with this shit until the timer runs out.
Molon Lube