News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Also, it will be good to see which democrats vote to against the impeachment or vote not guilty in the senate trial.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 21, 2019, 03:21:33 PM
Also, it will be good to see which democrats vote to against the impeachment or vote not guilty in the senate trial.

Well we know Gabbard will vote against it in the House.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2019, 09:03:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 21, 2019, 03:21:33 PM

Well we know Gabbard will vote against it in the House.

Well, yeah.  She's spent the last year jabbering about how unfair the Mueller thing was and how unfair the impeachment thing is, and has twice gone to Washington to sniff around for cabinet level jobs.

She is the Vidkun Quisling of the democratic party.
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

I guess a whole murder of them met with trump yesterday:

@PaulaReidCBS :: .@CBSNews has learned this afternoon @realDonaldTrump is expected to have lunch with @MittRomney @SenatorCollins @ChuckGrassley @RandPaul @SenJohnHoeven @SenatorIsakson @SenatorLankford @SenCapito at the White House. @CBSNews ( http://tinyurl.com/wa4oalh )

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 22, 2019, 02:10:28 PM
I guess a whole murder of them met with trump yesterday:

@PaulaReidCBS :: .@CBSNews has learned this afternoon @realDonaldTrump is expected to have lunch with @MittRomney @SenatorCollins @ChuckGrassley @RandPaul @SenJohnHoeven @SenatorIsakson @SenatorLankford @SenCapito at the White House. @CBSNews ( http://tinyurl.com/wa4oalh )

They're gonna put the arm on Romney.  Expect him to have had "second thoughts" by tomorrow.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Cramulus

Romney still wants to be president, real bad

I'm gonna toss a chip on the square that says Romney has been playing for Trump's fall since 2015, so that when the house of cards falls down he will remain standing as the obvious republican choice.

Where Romney goes says a lot about what's going on inside the citadel - if there's going to be an internal squabble, Romney will be on the far side of it. He has the most to gain from the air being farted out of Trump's balloon.

Cramulus

And I gotta say it again - I fucking LOVE voting against Mitt Romney.

I hope I get to do it in 2020.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on November 22, 2019, 02:31:47 PM
Romney still wants to be president, real bad

I'm gonna toss a chip on the square that says Romney has been playing for Trump's fall since 2015, so that when the house of cards falls down he will remain standing as the obvious republican choice.

Where Romney goes says a lot about what's going on inside the citadel - if there's going to be an internal squabble, Romney will be on the far side of it. He has the most to gain from the air being farted out of Trump's balloon.

Given the choice, I'd take Romney.  He's an aristocrat and a crook, but he's at least somewhat sane.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on November 22, 2019, 02:32:39 PM
And I gotta say it again - I fucking LOVE voting against Mitt Romney.

I hope I get to do it in 2020.

Same.  But I think it's still gonna be the Mango Mussolini.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I should run.  I just want the political funding so I can put up "KISS MY ASS" billboards in all 50 states.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

All of my press conferences will just be loops of The Tubes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rEVVAw3-0

I will also have that hair.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I can imagine a very unlikely future where there's a republican primary in 2020

in this strange world, I would happily register as a republican and vote for Mitt Romney, then vote against him in the General

givin myself goosebumps here

Fujikoma

I would vote for Dok. "We're all gonna die so fuck it! 2020 apocalypse ftw bitches!!!"

TBH Romney is one of the few republicans who hasn't got shit on his hands from this blatant disgrace. Who would've thought some fat-ass blow-hard could come in and make this douche look squeeky clean by contrast?

EDIT: If you ever DO run for president, Dok, I got no job and nothing to do if you need some volunteer labor. Mental disabilities tend to free up one's schedule once everyone realizes it's not going to mysteriously get better someday.