News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Unfortunately, Trump loyalists have also envisioned a 2020 primary run against him, which is why they have been busy rigging the mechanisms to prevent people from doing that.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 22, 2019, 02:47:43 PM
I would vote for Dok. "We're all gonna die so fuck it! 2020 apocalypse ftw bitches!!!"

TBH Romney is one of the few republicans who hasn't got shit on his hands from this blatant disgrace. Who would've thought some fat-ass blow-hard could come in and make this douche look squeeky clean by contrast?

EDIT: If you ever DO run for president, Dok, I got no job and nothing to do if you need some volunteer labor. Mental disabilities tend to free up one's schedule once everyone realizes it's not going to mysteriously get better someday.

Can you yell "FUCK YOU!" and "SHUT UP!" at reporters like you mean it?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 22, 2019, 02:47:47 PM
Unfortunately, Trump loyalists have also envisioned a 2020 primary run against him, which is why they have been busy rigging the mechanisms to prevent people from doing that.

I had noticed that, but it isn't unprecedented, IIRC.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 22, 2019, 02:55:59 PM
I would vote for Dok. "We're all gonna die so fuck it! 2020 apocalypse ftw bitches!!!"

TBH Romney is one of the few republicans who hasn't got shit on his hands from this blatant disgrace. Who would've thought some fat-ass blow-hard could come in and make this douche look squeeky clean by contrast?

EDIT: If you ever DO run for president, Dok, I got no job and nothing to do if you need some volunteer labor. Mental disabilities tend to free up one's schedule once everyone realizes it's not going to mysteriously get better someday.

Oh MAN if you need TWO lunatics I can yell FUCK YOU and I have the kind of yell that puts people on their heels and causes dogs to run away, and I never get to use it
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 22, 2019, 03:11:13 PM

Oh MAN if you need TWO lunatics I can yell FUCK YOU and I have the kind of yell that puts people on their heels and causes dogs to run away, and I never get to use it

I need enough lunatics to issue smack downs at other people's rallies.  Not equal numbers, necessarily.  If you hit an unprepared crowd in a fast-moving wedge, you can count on the chaos to act as an equalizer.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

SHUT, UP YOU USELESS FUCKWIT! GO STICK YOUR DICK IN A SANDWICH SO I CAN BITE IT OFF! AND FURTHERMORE, FUCK YOU!

Just no cabinet positions or anything, I don't want to walk into that given past embarrassments.

altered

I, on the other hand, will take cabinet positions too, because I'll hire advisors who know their shit, and will ask them to help me figure out policy positions based not on how things Should Be but on how people will react.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

In other news, Bolton has recently fired up his Twitter account, with a teasing promise to "stay tuned".

This story also just dropped https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-bolton-allies-cut-out-three-amigos-for-direct-line-of-communication-to-ukraine?ref=wrap

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 22, 2019, 04:16:07 PM
In other news, Bolton has recently fired up his Twitter account, with a teasing promise to "stay tuned".

This story also just dropped https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-bolton-allies-cut-out-three-amigos-for-direct-line-of-communication-to-ukraine?ref=wrap

This is getting more and more funny.

And just like Nixon, Trump snatched disaster from the jaws of triumph because he was too damn paranoid.
Molon Lube

altered

Unlike Nixon, I think Trump has the stones to bring EVERYONE down with him.

If he comes out with one single solitary black mark on his reputation, he'll torch the place. Mark my fucking words.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 22, 2019, 04:50:53 PM
Unlike Nixon, I think Trump has the stones to bring EVERYONE down with him.

If he comes out with one single solitary black mark on his reputation, he'll torch the place. Mark my fucking words.

You're not wrong.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/f836decb6f2444fcb897df27279aa345

QuoteBut he repeated his assertion that Ukrainians might have hacked the Democratic National Committee's network in 2016 and framed Russia for the crime, a theory his own advisers have dismissed.

:whack:
Molon Lube

Cain

This was a conspiracy theory invented by the Russians btw. It's literally Russian agitprop.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 22, 2019, 06:54:49 PM
This was a conspiracy theory invented by the Russians btw. It's literally Russian agitprop.

That just improves their score, I'd say.
Molon Lube