News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

Maybe adding "one leader" at the end would have been too obvious?

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on January 28, 2020, 09:15:48 PM
I mean, I don't really believe in all that bible stuff, but you have to admit he does have a lot of the properties of the antichrist and/or the devil

For example, the constant talk by his supporters about how Trump speaks from his heart is reminiscent of John 8:44

You people are from your father, the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

Also Revelation 13:3 states that the beast will be wounded in the head, which could refer to Trump's dementia
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

It sounded better in the original German.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

Jesus fuck. I hope the military elects not to use that but I'm not holding my breath.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on February 05, 2020, 07:27:24 PM
Jesus fuck. I hope the military elects not to use that but I'm not holding my breath.

Nobody on this Earth hates landmines more than the infantry, but doctrine is written by senior officers who wish to have a celebrity seat at Morton Thiekol when they retire.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Who would have thought that here, at the end of all things, Mitt Romney would be a functional biped for the first time in his life?

https://apnews.com/93c85dcfb0e6b2185391965e77ebea51
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This fucks up my comfortable ideas about redemption.   :argh!:
Molon Lube

LMNO

He's making a bold wager that in 2028, Trump voters will be somewhat embarrassed with what they did in 2016-2024, and take another swing as a supposedly "Principled Republican" candidate.

altered

Huh.

I'm not surprised so much that he would do this as I am that he actually truly holds his convictions. That's a rarity no matter who we're talking about, let alone once we single out politicians.

He legitimately cares about his beliefs. Well, fuck.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 05, 2020, 08:23:12 PM
He's making a bold wager that in 2028, Trump voters will be somewhat embarrassed with what they did in 2016-2024, and take another swing as a supposedly "Principled Republican" candidate.

He's probably correct, but it also assumes people will still be voting by then.
Molon Lube