General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Quote from: Cramulus on April 27, 2020, 07:41:58 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 27, 2020, 07:15:30 PM
death is technically a cure, checkmate libtards

you know what else kills 100% of the viruses in a pietri dish? a hand gun

No virus survives contact with elemental fluorine.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Cain on April 27, 2020, 05:49:59 PM
Almost. Though I've been led to believe that Trump thinks bleach is a cure for a lot of things, including AIDS, so it's possible he's not huffing his own cultists farts just yet.

lol fwiw: https://old.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/g7f5xr/photographer_captures_the_exact_moment_trump/

Juana

Quote from: Cain on April 27, 2020, 07:01:49 PM
I couldn't get a source, because searching for anything involving Trump and bleach is currently pure hell on the internet, but no less than three different people I trust mentioned independently that they remembered him saying this in the 80s.
It does sound like something he would believe in, if he's always been crazier than a shit house rat. Which seems likely at this point.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Quote from: altered on April 27, 2020, 07:17:50 PM
I want to present to you my favorite terrible thing.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement
I distinctly recall that from a thread where some CPS bait Autism Mommy was giving it to her kid. Not surprised to see the charlatans pushing this too.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

QuoteTRUMP, on the chances of the virus returning in the fall: "If it does come back — it's not going to come back — and I've spoken to 10 different people, it's not going to be like it was. ... If we have embers of corona coupled with the flu, that's not going to be pleasant, but it's not going to be what we've gone through in any way, shape, or form. ... You may not even have corona coming back, just so you understand." — briefing Wednesday.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Juana on April 27, 2020, 09:20:45 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 27, 2020, 07:01:49 PM
I couldn't get a source, because searching for anything involving Trump and bleach is currently pure hell on the internet, but no less than three different people I trust mentioned independently that they remembered him saying this in the 80s.
It does sound like something he would believe in, if he's always been crazier than a shit house rat. Which seems likely at this point.

Very suspectible to woo, marketing and leaping to conclusions. I can also see it.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 27, 2020, 09:48:56 PM
QuoteTRUMP, on the chances of the virus returning in the fall: "If it does come back — it's not going to come back — and I've spoken to 10 different people, it's not going to be like it was. ... If we have embers of corona coupled with the flu, that's not going to be pleasant, but it's not going to be what we've gone through in any way, shape, or form. ... You may not even have corona coming back, just so you understand." — briefing Wednesday.

Nice to see some lucid thinking from the top of government.

Junkenstein

I'm loving how all the focus remains on injecting dettol while ignoring his other brilliant idea of a 100 watt bulb up the arse.

Watching this gumby turn himself into a Halloween lantern should surely be encouraged.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

:lulz: : horrormirth: how often do we learn from the past, even though it rhymes pretty consistently?

Reckon that's why states are starting to force reopening, including Calo. I just finally filed and am still employed atm, but my governor is talking about reopening the schools in July. Not that the California Teachers' Association is going to play ball on that, I think.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 01, 2020, 08:24:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 29, 2020, 07:09:06 PM
Grab your ass.

https://fortune.com/2020/04/23/us-unemployment-rate-numbers-claims-this-week-total-job-losses-april-23-2020-benefits-claims/

Greater than 20% unemployment as of today.

What's the magic number for all hell breaking loose? Guessing somewhere between 25 to 33%.

The worst unemployment in American history was 24.7%
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Rookie numbers. We've learnt so much since then.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 01, 2020, 09:34:37 PM

We need an emote that has rednecks yukking it up while libraries burn.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2020, 09:40:46 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 01, 2020, 09:34:37 PM

We need an emote that has rednecks yukking it up while libraries burn.

We do. and the flames need to be animated a bit
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl