News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Is it just me or does this "transition to greatness" ring of "promotion to glory"?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bu🤠ns

Doktor Howl

Then there's this clown, who starts out like a tough guy and ends up mush-mouthing like the punk he is.

Also, 1976 wants its jacket back.

https://apnews.com/338e462b1dde54e926ef4b637b406be7
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2020, 09:05:53 PM
Then there's this clown, who starts out like a tough guy and ends up mush-mouthing like the punk he is.

I guess they don't make the Sturmabteilung the way they used to...???
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 20, 2020, 09:09:50 PM

I guess they don't make the Sturmabteilung the way they used to...???

This is the Ford Focus of cowboy groups.

LMNO could beat the shit out of all of them before breakfast.
Molon Lube

altered

LMNO and these guys isn't a fair comparison. He was willing to throw down over horses in Boston. These guys have ugly mustaches and probably drive Jeep Grand Cherokees.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 20, 2020, 09:14:42 PM
LMNO and these guys isn't a fair comparison. He was willing to throw down over horses in Boston. These guys have ugly mustaches and probably drive Jeep Grand Cherokees.

Fair?  What is this "fair"? 

Exterminate the scum.
Molon Lube

altered

Fair is for comparisons: you can't weigh something you can pick up one handed if the other side of the scales is holding a life sized lead statue of J. R. "Bob" Dobbs's balls.

Fair doesn't apply outside of comparisons, because comparisons are about finding similarities and differences. But now it is time to just simply stomp and kick and bite, and the only differences worth consideration are hardness of tooth and bone.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 20, 2020, 09:22:00 PM
Fair is for comparisons: you can't weigh something you can pick up one handed if the other side of the scales is holding a life sized lead statue of J. R. "Bob" Dobbs's balls.

Fair doesn't apply outside of comparisons, because comparisons are about finding similarities and differences. But now it is time to just simply stomp and kick and bite, and the only differences worth consideration are hardness of tooth and bone.

woop woop
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Quote"I don't say that in the physical sense, and I can already see where the videos getting edited where it says I want to go murder Democrats. No," Griffin continued. "I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now."

I like the idea that 50%+ of the American voting bloc is anti-American

if it were true, it would be a great north star for politicians.

VOTE FOR ME AND I WILL BE THE FINAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT
:pax:

LMNO

Quote from: altered on May 20, 2020, 09:14:42 PM

Stephen Stills called. He wants his jacket back.

The Johnny

Wow, all these uses of sarcasm by your president and metaphor by some county commissioner are so advanced and nuanced, that to us foreigners due to our bad grasp of american culture, would seem that they were actually being literal!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on May 21, 2020, 12:31:22 AM

Wow, all these uses of sarcasm by your president and metaphor by some county commissioner are so advanced and nuanced, that to us foreigners due to our bad grasp of american culture, would seem that they were actually being literal!

It's passive aggressive stochastic terrorism, and we're running out of adjectives.
Molon Lube