Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Quote from: altered on October 02, 2020, 06:44:36 AM
What a /day/.

Trump and Melania tested positive for COVID.

I'm feeling a little bit of hope. Not much. Just a bit.

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Rev Thwack

if Hope Hicks really was the plague rat that infected Trump, I'm going to have to send her a nice thank you gift. Maybe a fruit basket.
My balls itch...

Cramulus

Faust

If he survives this, and assumes he is immune, he is going to cancel all restrictions, because he'll be fine
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Quote from: Faust on October 02, 2020, 02:33:11 PM
If he survives this, and assumes he is immune, he is going to cancel all restrictions, because he'll be fine

This is what scares me the most.

Bruno

Also, he could be faking it. I mean, he has lied before.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

I am not the kind of person who feels any sort of glee when bad things happen to my enemies.

:lulz:

Okay, I was lying.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev Thwack on October 02, 2020, 02:17:45 PM
if Hope Hicks really was the plague rat that infected Trump, I'm going to have to send her a nice thank you gift. Maybe a fruit basket.

Very much this.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Cain

Photograph of the White House and Senate Republicans convening to discuss their Supreme Court nomination pick, September 2020

chaotic neutral observer

Interim list of people who attended Trump's announcement of his Supreme Court pick, and have since caught the plague:

Donald Trump
Melania Trump
Bill Stepien (Campaign manager)
Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT)
Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC)
Rev. John Jenkins (University of Notre Dame President)
Kellyanne Conway

Ironically, the infection of those two senators may impair Barrett's confirmation.  :p

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/mike-lee-tests-positive-covid/index.html
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Junkenstein

Thoughts and prayers are with the virus during this difficult time.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bruno

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube