News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pergamos on January 21, 2021, 12:33:24 AM
So he's not the president any longer, time to unsticky the thread?

I'm gonna give it a week or two for Trump meltdowns, then it goes to the Peanut Farm, seeing as we don't have a hall of fame subforum.
Molon Lube

altered

I don't know. Trump's no Dubya. I wouldn't archive it until he's dead or in jail, unless you don't mind pulling it out of the depths a month or three down the line. Also, judging by the Politico reporting on the transition to Biden's team, we might be uncovering Trump habaneros decades from now. He's successfully plugged the fucking administration up, the office for budgeting (name escapes me) isn't even talking to Biden's fucking team, says the transition "is not a priority". It's wild. I've literally /never/ heard of a presidential transition having political bullshit mucking things up.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Faust

What he needs now is to be out of the spotlight which he craves.

This thread was at times a high tension, difficult thread. I am amazed and incredibly happy that America pulled it off on righting that mistake, there are those who may not like the means of how the hole in the boat has been plugged, but its possible to work towards better longer term solution now.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 21, 2021, 03:02:45 AM
Quote from: Pergamos on January 21, 2021, 12:33:24 AM
So he's not the president any longer, time to unsticky the thread?

I'm gonna give it a week or two for Trump meltdowns, then it goes to the Peanut Farm, seeing as we don't have a hall of fame subforum.

Look, the lesson of the era is that it can and will only get funnier. Between upcoming civil and probably criminal lawsuits, random bouts of attention seeking and possible impeachment jazz, this has some legs yet.

Frankly, I don't expect this fun to stop until he is quite dead. And even then, 70/30.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

ReverendJesus

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 22, 2021, 01:02:57 AM
Frankly, I don't expect this fun to stop until he is quite dead. And even then, 70/30.

I for one shall refuse to let his name mean anything but scum, long after he's dead.
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Minister, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Satanic Temple
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

What does that put the ex lawyer count at now? Over 10 for sure, over 20 maybe?

When you hit the 15 mark, surely the legal advice you should start getting is just "stop breaking the law, you tit. "
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

altered

Oh my god. He's still trying to push the election fraud line. He's still trying to do it. Oh my god.

I'm torn between "what a fucking moron" and "this is actually the smart move for him given his loony fucking base".
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Yeah, it's completely worthless as a legal defence, but lets be honest, I still don't see the Senate convicting and it sets him up well for the next four years of pretending to be "the real President" at Mar-a-Lago.

Junkenstein

htxxs://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/04/donald-trump-revenge-post-presidency-hobby

Not so much the article, though that will ramp up, possibly severely depending on how the trial goes and its conclusion.

What struck me here is that you can literally replace "trump" with "corrupt" or a minor variation as appropriate and it still reads perfectly well. Then it hit me you could probably do the same for johnson/tories/anyone with power right now and it's going to be pretty accurate.

I'm also now ashamed at how long it has taken to notice this. There's probably at least some personal mileage in replacing a few proper nouns with concepts.

Sent from my chunk of slave labour.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Bringing back weregild, fighting with Vikings and promoting monasticism as a valid lifestyle.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 20, 2021, 10:20:09 AM
Bringing back weregild, fighting with Vikings and promoting monasticism as a valid lifestyle.

:lulz:

I think they just mean "white folks".
Molon Lube

Cain

Well that's boring. Wessex LARP or go home.