News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Quote from: Trivial on June 30, 2017, 07:10:21 AM
Any pinball companies?  Pinball is filled with tons of electromechanical things.  We just had one company here that went from repair into a making new games.

Not that pinball is a huge market or anything, I'm just kinda fascinated by how they work.

Brewer amusement probably has some pinball games. That's the only company I know of in this area that does that kind of stuff. They own all the arcade games in all the kids party businesses, skating rinks, bowling alleys, etc, and I've heard they own most of the games in the tourist towns in East TN (Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, there may be others, I dunno)
Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 30, 2017, 08:01:45 AM
Well, just in case I'm that lucky one-in-a-million that never wakes up from being put under general anesthetic...it's been real, y'all. Hell, I have friends that I've actually met that I don't consider to be as close to me as Roger, Cain, and LMNO. This place has been way more giggles than shits and that's about all you can ask out of anything in life.

Good luck, dude.  Pullin' for ya.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Yea, please don't die. I've heard it's a terrible career move.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Freeky

See you when you wake up, ECH dude.

Cain

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 30, 2017, 08:01:45 AM
Well, just in case I'm that lucky one-in-a-million that never wakes up from being put under general anesthetic...it's been real, y'all. Hell, I have friends that I've actually met that I don't consider to be as close to me as Roger, Cain, and LMNO. This place has been way more giggles than shits and that's about all you can ask out of anything in life.

Have fun getting drugged and cut open.

The Good Reverend Roger

Just finished an all-night overhaul.  I have a fantastic crew.

Going to bed finally.

Night.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

I didn't realise that adult supervision was optional for under-18s.

I mean, I assume it must be since I can't find the staff for them anywhere, and I'm getting noise complaints from the surrounding neighbours.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Guuuuuuhhhhhh. spent all day helping my sister move in this Arizona heat. Fuck your entire state, Roger. This place was never meant to be lived in. It is a testament to mankind's hubris that we even tried.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Trivial

That's it, putting in a bidet.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

Faust

McGuivered up a hose pipe + motor + A wah-wah pedal, or the real deal?

I'm on steriods and antibiotics and my sense of smell has come back after a good 15 years of absense and its horrible, I can't wait for it to go away.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Trivial

Quote from: Faust on July 03, 2017, 08:44:46 PM

I'm on steriods and antibiotics and my sense of smell has come back after a good 15 years of absense and its horrible, I can't wait for it to go away.

Got one of these:  http://www.homedepot.com/p/Brondell-Dual-Temperature-Bidet-Attachment-in-White-FSW-20/203357953

I haven't done the warm water part, cold water is rather nice.

Junkenstein

Roger, look at that first part. I have a project and a challenge for you.

It involves a sandblaster.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2017, 12:14:46 AM

Roger, look at that first part. I have a project and a challenge for you.

It involves a sandblaster.

I was thinking a water cutting nozzle, but what the hell?   :lulz:

Junkenstein

Sandblaster seems a closer fit for purpose.

Do I need to explain the challenge or just give you a time limit?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.