News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Rant on Joy (Not another fucking Goth Moment)

Started by Zurtok Khan, January 16, 2005, 10:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakredchao

i started to read this and i got distracted after the wisedom part..  and i skimmed the rest and read "dogshit".

great rant.  anything that contains a reference to dogshit has to be great.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

LMNO

Hey, Pinko Bastard, take it easy on the Goths... I'm much rather hang with them than with Hippies, or the pseudo-punks who think My Chemical Romance are doing something new & innovative...

Besides, they mostly keep to themselves, anyway.

And Zurtok, humans don't need an ineffable higher powere to find joy.  They can find joy within themselves, no religion needed.

East Coast Hustle

hmm...I'd say it's a toss-up between hippies and goths...although I'd certainly choose either over anyone who listens to MCR, or Taking Back Sunday, or Hawthorne Heights, or any of the unbelieveably shitty bands that seem to have flooded onto the once-reliably hardcore Victory Records over the last 2 years or so...I mean, WTF? how do you let your label go from Earth Crisis and Hatebreed and Snapcase to that crap?

that said, there is still nothing more utterly fucktarded than guys wearing fishnets on their arms....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Since you're not gay, you're gonna have to trust me on this one...

This is Hot.

East Coast Hustle

no. no it's not.

Trent Reznor is one ugly motherfucker. And not the cool "I'm hot 'cuz I'm ugly" kinda ugly...just the "fucking ugly" kinda ugly...

and male arms + fishnets never equals hotness.

anyone who says otherwise is simply displaying their horrible taste, something I didn't think you were guilty of, my friend...

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Hey, don't take it from me...

Quote from: That hot chick who never gave you the time of day when you were trying to hit on herI love guys with fishnets on their arms!  Soooo hot!

Not to mention that the arm/fishnet thing is neither required of goths, nor seen much these days.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: That Communist Bastardno. no it's not.
8)

Yes, yes it is.  Maybe it is just an old fart thing.  Or maybe it is because I have a shirt like that and boots like that.  But the funniest thing is you making fun of Trent Reznor, because I kind of always thought you had a head like a hole. :P

East Coast Hustle

I'm only going to dignify you with a response long enough to inform you that I won't even dignify you with a response.

8)

LMNO

::wonders to whom that Communist Turd is referring::

Quote from: LMNO::wonders to whom that Communist Turd is referring::
I fear it is the both of US.  Only Eris could get you and me on the same side of an argument against the Bastard.  Isn't life funny.   :wink:

PS I am still smarter than both of you ;P

East Coast Hustle

not you, my friend...I will always dignify you with a response, even if nothing about my response is dignified...see, I actually think you're pretty cool...I think most people suck, even the people I pretend to think are cool...it's also a big point in your favor that you live in Boston, where I hang out on occasion and am always looking for new and interesting people to hang out with and places to hang out with them at...

8)

LMNO

::swats TCB over the head with the Grammar Nazi stick::

But will you hang out with me if I wear fishnets on my arms?!

East Coast Hustle

OW! you hit me right in my dangling participle!

of course I'll hang out with you if you wear fishnets on your arms...

I just won't think you're hot.

8)

Eldora...the only way you're smarter than me is if we've been teleported to bizzarro world....if you were that smart, you wouldn't live anywhere near Flint, MI...

LMNO

And here i was, trying to make you jump the fence.

::goes back to the drawing board::

Hmm... what's left.   Rohypnol...  That might work...

Quote from: LMNO::swats TCB over the head with the Grammar Nazi stick::

But will you hang out with me if I wear fishnets on my arms?!

I will, and I can wear my shirt, but I will need a Tshirt under, or possible over, the fishnet shirt, and my combat boots, and, um, let me see, um, we can paint each other's fingernails black and we can be TWINS

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I think perhaps I HAVE had enough caffeine, for the moment.

PS OK, Grammer Nazi, what is hanging out of where?!?  hahahahahahahaha  OK, I'll stop.  I think my headache finally went away.