News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Rant on Joy (Not another fucking Goth Moment)

Started by Zurtok Khan, January 16, 2005, 10:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

dude, you're a girl...no one cares if you wear fishnets on your arms...

and FYI, LMNO...I've taken roofies recreationally, and while they certainly fucked me up good, they didn't quite fuck me up that much...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Hmmm...

::looks at notes::

"follow up roofies with subtle application of baseball bat to back of subject's head."

::double checks notes::

No, it's ok, I think I can handle this one.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: That Communist BastardOW! you hit me right in my dangling participle!

of course I'll hang out with you if you wear fishnets on your arms...

I just won't think you're hot.

8)

Blah, blah, blah,

Mostly I stay here because this is where my family is.  But I may have to leave because the employment situation is so bad.

East Coast Hustle

no need for violence...if you really can't live without a taste, I'd suggest a combination of Bourbon and Gammahydroxybutyrate...but there damn well better be a stack of bills on the pillow when I wake up....

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Considering I haven't paid my cable or gas bill in a couple of months, you've got a deal...

Quote from: That Communist Bastarddude, you're a girl...no one cares if you wear fishnets on your arms...
8)
Is this going to end up like the Aerosmith song?

Dude looks like a laaaady, du, du, du, dude looks like a laaaadaaay :roll:

Quote from: eldora_avalon
Quote from: LMNO::swats TCB over the head with the Grammar Nazi stick::

But will you hang out with me if I wear fishnets on my arms?!
I will, and I can wear my shirt, but I will need a Tshirt under, or possible over, the fishnet shirt, and my combat boots, and, um, let me see, um, we can paint each other's fingernails black and we can be TWINS
Seriously...
I usually just wear the boots, not any of the zippered on peices, but every now and then I put them all together.  
Kind of like the one I have.
I have one of these and so does my neice, but I promise not to wear it.  This was just to annoy my relatives on Xmas day.  And it worked. :twisted:
I got this for my friend that has a new baby.
I actually have a different brand :P

So any time you want to dress like a freak, let me know.  Of course I am not sure of your location, so it wouldn't be as much fun.  But you can tell people you're meeting your twin then tell them to piss off.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: eldora avalonhey! look at me, dammit! I'm so weird! I'm a total freak who's totally not into all your normal trendy bullshit! that's why I shop at Hot Topic, which is owned by The Gap Inc.

8)

Quote from: That Communist Bastard
Quote from: eldora avalonhey! look at me, dammit! I'm so weird! I'm a total freak who's totally not into all your normal trendy bullshit! that's why I shop at Hot Topic, which is owned by The Gap Inc.

8)
It's not owned by the Gap, I checked.  It may have been at some point, but not now.  I'm just having a weird day and I'm sharing with you. ;P

East Coast Hustle

sorry...IMHO, dressing like every other angsty teenager that shops at the mall isn't all that weird...I'm not trying to pick on you (well, not too badly anyway), I just refuse to buy into the notion that weirdness can be conveyed through how you dress...I think it's a lot weirder to dress like a respectable member of the business community while simultaneously working to subvert everything said community holds dear...after all, if you dress like a freak, no one's even gonna take you seriously enough to give you the chance to pull some fo' real freaky shit....plus, when you do whatever dastardly deed it is that you end up doing, you're much more likely to get away with it...in short, the real freaks never look the part...

8)

EDIT: but thanks for sharing...and don't let my bitchiness put you off...I'm just being generally pissy today...the combination of sub-zero temperatures and being out of the hippie lettuce has put me a bit off...

Malaul

Quote from: eldora_avalon
Quote from: That Communist Bastardno. no it's not.
8)

Yes, yes it is.  Maybe it is just an old fart thing.  Or maybe it is because I have a shirt like that and boots like that.  But the funniest thing is you making fun of Trent Reznor, because I kind of always thought you had a head like a hole. :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Quote from: That Communist Bastardsorry...IMHO, dressing like every other angsty teenager that shops at the mall isn't all that weird...I'm not trying to pick on you (well, not too badly anyway), I just refuse to buy into the notion that weirdness can be conveyed through how you dress...I think it's a lot weirder to dress like a respectable member of the business community while simultaneously working to subvert everything said community holds dear...after all, if you dress like a freak, no one's even gonna take you seriously enough to give you the chance to pull some fo' real freaky shit....plus, when you do whatever dastardly deed it is that you end up doing, you're much more likely to get away with it...in short, the real freaks never look the part...

8)

EDIT: but thanks for sharing...and don't let my bitchiness put you off...I'm just being generally pissy today...the combination of sub-zero temperatures and being out of the hippie lettuce has put me a bit off...
I wear the boots, all the time.  I usually paint my nails red or something.  I take advantage of Halloween and paint them black every year and leave them that way for a week or two.  I also love the Renasainse(sp?) festival, cheesy though it is, because I can wear anything I want and fit in.  This time of year I wear jeans and sweaters.  Oh, and we are having a little heat wave, I see it is up to 12, with North wind at 21 MPH.  I also am having a weird day.  Lack of sleep, too much caffeine, weird hormones.  Blah, blah, blah, no problem.

OK, I just realised I have entered the Twilight Zone, I gave almost the exact argument to someone else about a week ago.  HMmmm...  I don't even want to know.

PS, If you'll recall, I haven't been a teenager for a realllly long time.  And because I buy big ticket things, like boots, the people at the store are usually nice to me. :wink:

East Coast Hustle

12 degrees! jesus...I'm heading over there so we can hit the beach...that's about 30 degrees warmer than it is here....not including wind chill, which at this point is down to -30 or so, and getting colder...which basically means I couldn't dress like a freak even if I wanted to...or if I did, no one would notice cuz it'd be buried under 2 layers of sub-zero rated outerwear...

*wonders if LL Bean makes punk gear*

8)

Oh yeah, it's a pinic.  Winds at 25 to 35 miles an hour, 13 degrees, 1 to 3 inches of snow overnight.

Wishfarple

It's supposed to get up to 30 here tomorrow!  Time to break out the flip-flops and bermuda shorts!
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland