Author Topic: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party  (Read 21794 times)

EK WAFFLR

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurtô
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2018, 08:10:52 am »
Fuck pagans. When I do my duties for the gods, I do it proper like.

There has to be blood. And screaming.

And gigantic Goddamn Norwegians stuffed into mini Coopers.

ACTUALLY it's VW Beetles
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

bpseudopod

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2018, 08:48:42 pm »
1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.
Chill, chill! Chill. Brad sent me. You know Brad, right? Brad's cool. He wouldn't have sent me if I wasn't cool, right?
Like most of the others, I read the PD, thought it was dank, then fucked off for like half a year being an edgelord. Then, I came back, read the BIP, and thought, "Huh." Then I fucked off for a couple more months and realized this place had a forum, and that evidently it was the only one that wasn't dead as a fish on a beach or on Facebook.

2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.
I want it, baby. Give it to me like I'm a FinDom hooker and you're a rich businessman who uses his low self-esteem to get off.

3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.
I already posted the only one I have, and it's by no means a good one. Good luck.

Hi everyone!

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2018, 09:35:59 pm »
1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.
Chill, chill! Chill. Brad sent me. You know Brad, right? Brad's cool. He wouldn't have sent me if I wasn't cool, right?
Like most of the others, I read the PD, thought it was dank, then fucked off for like half a year being an edgelord. Then, I came back, read the BIP, and thought, "Huh." Then I fucked off for a couple more months and realized this place had a forum, and that evidently it was the only one that wasn't dead as a fish on a beach or on Facebook.

2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.
I want it, baby. Give it to me like I'm a FinDom hooker and you're a rich businessman who uses his low self-esteem to get off.

3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.
I already posted the only one I have, and it's by no means a good one. Good luck.

Hi everyone!

HELLO OBVIOUS GOVERNMENT SPY!  :wave:

Pool's on the roof.  Faust is bad for you.  That is all.
"Wenn Sie in meinem Ort parken will ich euch in den Kopf stechen."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"You have the right to kiss my ass. In fact, you have the right to kiss my shiny metal replacement ass, which I acquired by losing the
previous one when I turned right instead of left at a fragile moment."
- The late, unlamented Good Reverend Roger

"Shitting in your tub might feel satisfying at first, but when the bathwater gets cold you're always sorry. "
- Me

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2018, 01:43:33 pm »
Hi, new person!

shamelessPuck

• Known
  • SPOG
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2018, 01:19:03 am »
Hi, Iím Puck, or Stephen, or something.  Iím sitting in my work vehicle while my coworker looks at a grenade someone found in a hole.  This is not what every day is like, but itís not as weird as I think it should be; I feel thereís something in that.  At least thereís good music on the radio.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2018, 04:49:37 am »
Hi, Iím Puck, or Stephen, or something.  Iím sitting in my work vehicle while my coworker looks at a grenade someone found in a hole.  This is not what every day is like, but itís not as weird as I think it should be; I feel thereís something in that.  At least thereís good music on the radio.

I think you and I will get along just fine.

Dok,
Apollo 13 every day
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"You have the right to kiss my ass. In fact, you have the right to kiss my shiny metal replacement ass, which I acquired by losing the

"Shitting in your tub might feel satisfying at first, but when the bathwater gets cold you're always sorry. "
- Me

shamelessPuck

• Known
  • SPOG
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2018, 05:28:28 pm »

Dok,
Apollo 13 every day

I can work with that.  Also, the grenade turned out to be a light socket, so there's that.  Of course, this distinction took two hours to make, so I got a fair amount of reading done while the other schmucks did the hard work.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2018, 06:07:55 pm »

Dok,
Apollo 13 every day

I can work with that.  Also, the grenade turned out to be a light socket, so there's that.  Of course, this distinction took two hours to make, so I got a fair amount of reading done while the other schmucks did the hard work.

Wait.

You're me.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Me

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2018, 08:08:52 pm »
I refuse to get along with anyone who calls themselves "Puck." It's as bad as "Wolf something."
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2018, 09:43:57 pm »
Greetin's Wolfpuck Puckwolf
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

shamelessPuck

• Known
  • SPOG
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2018, 11:10:19 pm »
Greetin's Wolfpuck Puckwolf

I might claim this.

I refuse to get along with anyone who calls themselves "Puck." It's as bad as "Wolf something."

And I refuse to get along with anyone who writes anything as beautiful and powerful as your ďTwo Steps Away From A War Zone!Ē  Ok, thatís a lie, I love your piece and I love you for writing it.  If you donít like my name, feel free to call me whatever you like and Iíll gladly ignore it if it doesnít suit me.

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2018, 11:24:52 pm »
Damn you and your reasonableness  :argh!:
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

shamelessPuck

• Known
  • SPOG
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2018, 01:17:52 am »

Itís a terrible character flaw, I know, but Iím working on improving.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2018, 06:16:00 am »

I feel ripped off.   :tgrr:
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Me

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2018, 06:37:53 pm »
New guy gets it.

Hi, new guy!

If youíre not a guy, hi, new sentient!

Edit: not that the only ďnon-guyĒ option is ďsentientĒ, I just...

The 21st century is hard.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 06:39:27 pm by LMNO »