Author Topic: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party  (Read 30471 times)

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party
« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2018, 02:31:09 pm »
Its too late to introduce yourself, we are old friends by now
Narrator: In time you will know the tragic extent of my failings

May you find your worth in the waking world.

Maedalaane

• Pilgrim On A Long Journey
  • Known
  • somebody toucha my SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 22, 2019, 12:46:56 am »
I know everyone missed me a lot, but I'm here now. It's gonna be k.

1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.

I am, you are, all of them already.

2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.

I'm looking for a sufficiently interesting tulpic thoughtform to conjure up for myself. I'm demanding this shit, you know.

3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Ketosis? He never fought over the golden apple because it had too bloody much glucose in it.

So I already had 16 posts. But I didn't even remember that I made an account here. My laptop still had the cookie.

Don't do drugs, lads.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2019, 02:09:17 am »
We have only an approximation of post counts.
"Here is the story," Trump began. "I don't want to have them make a big chart. Costs too much and I am a business guy. I asked how much it costs to make a big chart. Like it matters but it matters to me, does that make sense? Two maps identical. Except the one on top was Syria. See that? The one on top was Syria in November of 2016," Trump said. "This is all ISIS. On the bottom, today, the caliphate is gone as of tonight. Pretty good. That is pretty good, right?"

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #198 on: February 22, 2019, 01:09:55 pm »
And truthfully, they're the approximation of someone else's post count.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2019, 03:58:26 pm »
And truthfully, they are the average of someone elses financial credit rating and hotOrNot score.
Narrator: In time you will know the tragic extent of my failings

May you find your worth in the waking world.

IntentionallyLeftBlank

• No one
  • Known
  • None
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2019, 01:29:53 am »
Hello.

I have returned.

Why? I don't know... Nostalgia? Possibly a masochist? Catching up on all those things I meant to write? 

Probably not the latter tbh, I am very busy and also extraordinarily lazy, so...

I don't know some of you, some of you know me but not the other way around, I hate a handful of you, I consider a minority of you to be good friends, and it's a near certainty that some of you, known or not, wish me dead. I'm cool with it.

Anyway, we'll see if I can keep up on this. It's been a while since I've been active on any forum, so don't get mad if this turns out to be the only thing I post.

In either case lolerisfnord555pinealgland23applezhotdogbunsfucky ou
No Signature

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2019, 04:03:25 am »
Hello.

I have returned.

Why? I don't know... Nostalgia? Possibly a masochist? Catching up on all those things I meant to write? 

Probably not the latter tbh, I am very busy and also extraordinarily lazy, so...

I don't know some of you, some of you know me but not the other way around, I hate a handful of you, I consider a minority of you to be good friends, and it's a near certainty that some of you, known or not, wish me dead. I'm cool with it.

Anyway, we'll see if I can keep up on this. It's been a while since I've been active on any forum, so don't get mad if this turns out to be the only thing I post.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.
"Here is the story," Trump began. "I don't want to have them make a big chart. Costs too much and I am a business guy. I asked how much it costs to make a big chart. Like it matters but it matters to me, does that make sense? Two maps identical. Except the one on top was Syria. See that? The one on top was Syria in November of 2016," Trump said. "This is all ISIS. On the bottom, today, the caliphate is gone as of tonight. Pretty good. That is pretty good, right?"

IntentionallyLeftBlank

• No one
  • Known
  • None
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2019, 04:13:39 am »
Hello.

I have returned.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.

But how did you know?

Either way, I assume you'll preserve my anonymity. For now, at least. Let these fuckers figure it out at their own pace.
No Signature

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2019, 04:28:50 am »
Hello.

I have returned.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.

But how did you know?

Either way, I assume you'll preserve my anonymity. For now, at least. Let these fuckers figure it out at their own pace.

I know everything.  I am connected to the internet.

IntentionallyLeftBlank

• No one
  • Known
  • None
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2019, 05:22:18 am »
Hello.

I have returned.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.

But how did you know?

I know everything.  I am connected to the internet.

There's a topical ointment for that I think.
No Signature

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2019, 11:05:00 am »
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o are you? (who who, who who?)

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2019, 02:23:11 pm »
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you? (who who, who who?)

I really hope its RWHN so we can start a new DRUGS thread, and we can make-pretend its 2012 before the Mayan apocalypse and before our Lord and Saviour Harambe died for our sins.

**AHEM** So what are you guys thoughts on prohibition?

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2019, 04:01:21 pm »
I actually know, but I want to fuel pointless, outlandish speculation.

IntentionallyLeftBlank

• No one
  • Known
  • None
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2019, 06:08:37 pm »
I actually know, but I want to fuel pointless, outlandish speculation.

On a Discordian forum? Have you no decency?  :eek:
No Signature

IntentionallyLeftBlank

• No one
  • Known
  • None
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2019, 06:10:36 pm »
And now that I'm looking around, there's like, what, six of you guys these days? Not the most exciting crowd to keep a secret from...
No Signature