News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Not for nothing, any IR think tank would be lucky to have you.

axod

This one time, before being granted a little more imaginary headroom, there were these fresh-looking fools all up in my... drawers.

On second thought, this all probably unrelated. My circuits are missing context. I am Donny's absent frame of reference.
just this

Faust

Quote from: axod on July 28, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
This one time, before being granted a little more imaginary headroom, there were these fresh-looking fools all up in my... drawers.

Harlot
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Quote from: Faust on July 28, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
Quote from: axod on July 28, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Harlot
Why not fill that vacant spot
Rent a space inside her lot  :lulz:

Faust

I just wanted to to respond with a prudish victorian message to using the word drawers, it's not every day that opportunity presents itself.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Quote from: Faust on July 28, 2018, 12:24:57 PM
I just wanted to to respond with a prudish victorian message to using the word drawers, it's not every day that opportunity presents itself.
Oh mi, good heavens, will it be a debriefing then?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LuciferX on July 28, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

GET OUT OF THE CAR.  :tgrr:
Molon Lube

axod

Report should be ready by morning. Something about 'riding dirty.'
just this

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 29, 2018, 05:16:41 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on July 28, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

GET OUT OF THE CAR.  :tgrr:
Officer, you never told me to keep standing on one leg.

Chelagoras The Boulder

so, I am on workman's comp with a back sprain and a side of sciatica, because apparently i am a 50 year old construction worker and nobody bothered to tell me.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

minuspace

I was at this correctional facility last week, and this security guard, that accidentally bumped into my lane, had the most badass walk, ever.

axod

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 31, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
so, I am on workman's comp with a back sprain and a side of sciatica, because apparently i am a 50 year old construction worker and nobody bothered to tell me.
feel ya thar. if I retire before 80, they giveses us free psychoneuroimunology. Uncle BadTouch?
just this

minuspace

We've been up for days trying to track down the pervert that 'borrowed' our nieces knickers. Entering: I no longer compute consequence stage of deprivation.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: axod on August 01, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
feel ya thar. if I retire before 80, they giveses us free psychoneuroimunology. Uncle BadTouch?

What?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

[/quote

Sorry to hear of your injury. 
Molon Lube