News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

CHOOSE YOUR FATE

Started by KhaosIsKey420, July 26, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YOU HAVE 5 WAYS TO DIE YOU MUST PICK ONE OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF LED SCREEN

EATEN ALIVE BY RATS
0 (0%)
SWIMMING IN THE ELEGANT MOLTEN LAVA OF ETNA
0 (0%)
AN EVERLASTING SUCCUBUS FLING
1 (50%)
THROWN INTO AN ABYSS WITH ONE LEG CHAINED TO THE SURFACE
0 (0%)
FALLING OUT OF BED...
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: August 02, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

KhaosIsKey420

'May chaos break the rules that bind'