News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Icelandic Pirate Party MP Forced to Wear Eyepatch

Started by Abbot Mythos, October 15, 2017, 01:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbot Mythos

As per the article:

'A member of parliament from the Pirate Party in Iceland was forced to wear an eyepatch for a television appearance following a bizarre household accident.'

'Eva Pandora Baldursdottir wrote on her Facebook wall that her one-year-old daughter "scratched my eye, which means I have to wear an eyepatch over the weekend," Reykjavik Grapevine reports.'

'"That wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for the fact that I'm going to a TV debate tonight," she said.'

Okay ... and that's a problem because?

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-41608341