News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)

Started by Doktor Howl, November 15, 2017, 01:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 12, 2020, 01:03:40 AM
Having gone, is he open to any sort of civil proceedings? This seems like a teachable moment.

The affected employees are just glad to see him gone, is what I gather.

We will of course forward the relevant notes to any of their attorneys, should they seek one.
Molon Lube

Ari

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 11, 2020, 07:09:07 PM
What is also all normal is that today I found out, with multiple witnesses, that Kyle has been sexually harassing our janitor.

Kyle has decided to pursue other opportunities.

I have reserved a special place on my schedule for people just like Kyle. Let me go get my power tools.
パンクビッチ

Ari

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 11, 2020, 07:07:57 PM
It IS all normal.

Just by reading, I have learnt a lot.

It's already pissing people off. So I guess it's working?
Will read again. Just to make sure it sticks.
パンクビッチ

Doktor Howl

Today

Norton:  "The fact that you suddenly displayed a moral sense bothers me more than I care to think about."
Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Things I said at work today:

"It's been 35 years, and I STILL don't have my MTV."  <--- nobody got that one.

"If I was half as smart as I think I am, I'd be twice as smart as I really am."

"When I say no politics and religion at the workplace, I didn't mean 'except for you, you special little man.'"
Molon Lube

Cain

At least you get your money for nothing and your chicks for free though, right?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 15, 2020, 11:01:55 PM
At least you get your money for nothing and your chicks for free though, right?

I got a blister on my little finger.  Might have one on my thumb.   :cry:
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Doktor Howl

David:  "What happened to you guys?  You look like hell."

Me:  "We drove through a dust devil."

David:  "You didn't close the windows?"

Norton:  "No.  He OPENED them."

David:  "What the fuck?"

Me:  "He's still got the Nebraska on him.  He needed the FULL EFFECT."

Norton:  "What is wrong with you?"

Me:  *stares horribly*
Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

minuspace

altered

Hey, Dok, give this to your programmers.

https://github.com/fetlang/fetlang/blob/master/README.md

ETA: on further consideration I guess technically this is not safe for work but I think it's a stretch to say that it would affect Dok if presented appropriately, and it's also not the kind of NSFW that anyone would expect
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

I'm going to try and build this, if anything, please have the assembler bring some Latext wrapped anti-virus because I'm all out of sudo privileges for a minute here.

ETA

No FORTRAN bits please, simple Borland XX with all that front and backend pre-compiled because fucking clang.

Doktor Howl

My job might be moving to Wyoming.

This is bullshit.  Wyoming is cold as fuck, and there's fuck all to do.
Molon Lube