News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Amtrak Train full of GOP Lawmakers hits Dumptruck

Started by hooplala, January 31, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Track service was delayed as clean up crews had considerable difficulty differentiating between the two cargos.

I kid, I kid.

But holy crap you should see the comments on Twitter. It's a deep state coup, folks!!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Look at me, being all snowflake-ish, because at least one person in the truck died, and the other two aren't far behind.

Bruno

So, Hillary... put the truck on the tracks using... telekinesis?
Formerly something else...

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on January 31, 2018, 07:27:22 PM
Look at me, being all snowflake-ish, because at least one person in the truck died, and the other two aren't far behind.

Oh really? Erk... didn't hear that part. That makes the above joke in pretty bad taste. Well it already was, but moreso now.

Doesn't change the tinfoil hat people being all tinfoil hat of course.

Carry on!

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Not directed at you, really.  Sorry if it came off that way.  More directed at the entire thing.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on January 31, 2018, 08:13:06 PM
Not directed at you, really.  Sorry if it came off that way.  More directed at the entire thing.

No no, I only briefly heard about it on Twitter. The report I saw just said it happened, didn't mention casualties. As much as I like a good laugh I don't mean to make fun of people who died.

The reactions from the lunatic fringe though are saddening. I get that this is the fringe vox turned up to 11, but it's weird to think Alex Jones' reach is that far.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

300,000 unique daily visitors, and it's dropped a lot since the tail-end of last year.  Not to mention the White House resident conspiracy theorists also seem to align with whatever nonsense he is spewing this week (Qanon, "the storm", #releasethememo, the impending Deep State coup etc).

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on February 01, 2018, 03:33:15 AM
300,000 unique daily visitors, and it's dropped a lot since the tail-end of last year.  Not to mention the White House resident conspiracy theorists also seem to align with whatever nonsense he is spewing this week (Qanon, "the storm", #releasethememo, the impending Deep State coup etc).

You mean the Trump sons? They tweet about "deep state" shit all the time.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Yeah.  Also some of the earlier campaign personalities like Roger Stone, who is a frequent Jones guest.

hooplala

It's going to be hilarious when Alex Jones kicks the bucket. No matter how he goes the tinfoil hat people will be foaming at the mouth.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

I mean, people managed to make a conspiracy theory out of the death of overweight, cocaine-addicted rage machine Andrew Breitbart....

hooplala

I'm sure it will be the same for Trump, who lives on KFC and Big Macs, or Steve Bannon who looks like the result of an intimate encounter between syphilis and leprosy.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

This is going entirely too far. 

This is a Goddamn intervention, LMNO.  You've forgotten how to laugh at DOOM. 
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 02, 2018, 01:33:03 AM

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 02, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 02, 2018, 01:33:03 AM

FINE.  I'LL JUST SHIT ALL OVER THE APOCALYPSE MYSELF.
Molon Lube