News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on April 08, 2020, 07:53:01 PM
Vermin v trump financial costings
Cost of giving everyone in the us a pony = 20 bn
Cost of the wall = 80 bn

Plus all of the pony related infrastructural projects will REALLY help the economy in a way that a hunk of steel and shitty, bottom dollar concrete never can. I've thought the whole platform through. It's genius.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 08, 2020, 07:31:43 PM
Sanders dropped out, and my entire FB friends list is full of chodes.

AND I AM BANNED ON FACEBOOKS!  :tgrr:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on April 08, 2020, 07:38:36 PM
Just checking in to say I'm holding my nose and voting for Biden in 2020 but I will steadfastly refuse to implore anyone else to do that and will shout down anyone I see engaging in condescending high-horse-ism about "swallow your pride" and "take one for the team" because after 2 years of hearing how awful Bernie is for failing to control the low number of radical chauvinists in his base, to turn around and yell at people for not strategically voting for an actual first-hand rapist is beyond unpalatable and stretches into laughably two-faced territory.

I'LL FUCKING DO IT
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2020, 08:18:31 PM

The Tarwell account is still on my friend list. is that locked out?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 08, 2020, 08:19:58 PM

Permanent ban.  Not disabled, just banned forever.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2020, 08:20:25 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 08, 2020, 08:19:58 PM

Permanent ban.  Not disabled, just banned forever.

:argh!:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

i'm seeing rumor that Mr. Sanders is in fact still on the ballot. too tired to verify right now. Got important accelerationist shit to be looking into and taking notes on... for later.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 09, 2020, 03:58:20 AM
i'm seeing rumor that Mr. Sanders is in fact still on the ballot. too tired to verify right now. Got important accelerationist shit to be looking into and taking notes on... for later.

Dropping out does not remove you from the ballot.
Molon Lube

Juana

Yep. And it doesn't mean anything. Chuck E Cheese's humansona  Pete dropped before super Tuesday and still got votes. It amounted to nothing.

I'm just pissed the choice is between sexual predator A and sexual predator B. Jesus fucking Christ
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Juana on April 09, 2020, 06:05:10 AM
Yep. And it doesn't mean anything. Chuck E Cheese's humansona  Pete dropped before super Tuesday and still got votes. It amounted to nothing.

I'm just pissed the choice is between sexual predator A and sexual predator B. Jesus fucking Christ

Biden does have some creepy vibes, but i'm not willing to call him a predator without trial. Trump too for that matter, though Trump has MANY more allegations against him. You're not guilty until tried and convicted. That's a very important principal of justice in a free society, if only we lived in one.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Suu

Your choice is between two SCOTUS justice nominees that have the power to strip your grandchildren of all their rights and turn this into a corporate run theocracy, or, be utterly mediocre, or at least marginally liberal and maintain some semblance of the status quo.

You also have the entire fucking House of Representatives and 1/3 of the Senate. So, tell your friends: staying home isn't a fucking option.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Juana

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 09, 2020, 01:35:47 PM

Biden does have some creepy vibes, but i'm not willing to call him a predator without trial. Trump too for that matter, though Trump has MANY more allegations against him. You're not guilty until tried and convicted. That's a very important principal of justice in a free society, if only we lived in one.
People do not typically lie about being assaulted. The vast majority of rapists get away with it, even when it goes to trial. He has a history of creepy behavior - sniffing girls, jumping into his pool naked in front of female secret service agents, etc. - so I'm inclined to think it's true. And what is Trump up to - 22 accusations? - at that point, it's almost certainly true. Where's the balance, Joseph?

Quote from: Suu on April 09, 2020, 02:52:22 PM

Your choice is between two SCOTUS justice nominees that have the power to strip your grandchildren of all their rights and turn this into a corporate run theocracy, or, be utterly mediocre, or at least marginally liberal and maintain some semblance of the status quo.

You also have the entire fucking House of Representatives and 1/3 of the Senate. So, tell your friends: staying home isn't a fucking option.
I know. I have no obligation to be happy about it and I'm gonna yell bc voting for Biden is burden upon my soul.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

McConnell's not going to let you have Supreme Court choices anyway, no matter who's in the White House. The precedent's been set.

Flipping the Senate and putting that old bastard out of his misery are far higher priorities for that.

The Wizard Joseph

Juana I do not begrudge you your opinion and perspective, and ANY allegation is too much for politics ideally, but neither is convicted. The balance implied in justice is a delicate thing in the best of circumstances. We are not at all in the best of circumstances. I don't support Biden. I intend to vote for and promote Vermin Supreme, but the fact that people are basically calling him a rapist without trial leads to perspective that bypasses due process. Like I said, same for Trump. I have reason to suspect both, but I am not their judge in a legal sense. I mostly wish people people would stop presuming that the are.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl