News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, March 01, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

What makes it hopeless is that the MAGA freaks have their set of preprogrammed beliefs and the left has theirs...And the left's is better at survival, but the right's is more likely to get elected in the first place, which makes the left more or less useless.

What's particularly funny is that the right can advance any accusation against any candidate, and at least 66% of the left will pick it up and run with it, because the butthurt is JUST THAT BAD.

If Biden had been the one to suspend his campaign, you'd see the Biden fans believing any accusation against Sanders, same as the berners will swallow any old shit about Biden right now.

Humans are stupid, no matter what they say they believe.  What they really believe is that their rectums are on fire.

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Everyone knew Biden was problematic, it's no surprise. I don't doubt Tara Reade, but at this point I gotta ask, look, one of these two is a serial rapist and the other, is some dude who stuck his finger in you and you want to capitalize on it on the off-chance it hands the nomination to Bernie, which is not gonna happen. Go fellate Putin and get your weird power fantasies out of our dirty politics.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 10, 2020, 04:41:06 AM
Everyone knew Biden was problematic, it's no surprise. I don't doubt Tara Reade, but at this point I gotta ask, look, one of these two is a serial rapist and the other, is some dude who stuck his finger in you and you want to capitalize on it on the off-chance it hands the nomination to Bernie, which is not gonna happen. Go fellate Putin and get your weird power fantasies out of our dirty politics.

I am, despite my not so harsh words in the bar, disgusted with you and have nothing more to say. I have no time for chasing a fuckstick around the board. You are the first person on PD I feel needs blocking in over 9 years of shit heads and rogues spamming this place ad nauseaum for your petty and vulgar manner. someone tell me when this stain leaves again... actually don't. It matters not at all.

Fuck yourself.
I mean that.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 10, 2020, 04:41:06 AM

Eat shit.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Tonight was the Libertarian debate in Kansas. Vermin Supreme has been polling extremely well but about a month ago some party insider named Amash appeared out of nowhere and somehow immediately started polling a bit better and had folks trying like hell to smear Vermin as a Democrat of all things. His goons also tried to make the point that Vermin was not SERIOUS enough for their dignified and illustrious party or some such rubbish. Vermin's numbers are extraordinary in terms of mass appeal and recruitment and he sticks to the official platform points better than the Libertarians do. He's a threat and the "power players" (snort) in the party were trying to railroad him. That has all changed now.

On one of Vermin's FB live nature walks I told him I would be in the bushes of the debate and supporting him on the ground. I did exactly that. As the debate opened I established a voice in the ongoing comments very quickly, but not as hardline pro-Vermin. It also became immediately obvious that Amash was not in attendance at all. I fished for an answer and the mods told me that he had said he would attend and then just not shown up with no call. I immediately had a butt for my mean jokes and a basis for comparing Vermin to others, but at least they didn't "diss the whole party like that Amash punk". Some of my commentary even got screen shared to the debate which was in a Zoom room. I managed to guide the commentary narrative, but Vermin Supreme, with his Rainbow-Snek flag in the background, fucking Poned the other debaters hard over and over. Even a tricky question about direct military intervention in the face of a foreign genocide made him shine for what he is! The others variously stumbled or were outright callous and said that interference for ANY reason would be wrong... Vermin got all Vermin. His SINCERITY and even anguish were plain as he openly called the question unanswerable and diverted to a statement about the LACK of effective intervention in the world to date and the lives lost for no reason.

The.
Comments.
Blew.
Up.

I suddenly had no need to agitate for Vermin so I went to shouting down and shaming the fools that were now being openly pro-genocide and linking them to being irresponsible, like Amash  :evil:, as a target of opportunity. Many others quickly followed suit. It was a total VICTORY and possibly even the beginning of a sea-change in the party. The Libertarians still plan to have a virtual convention, but have suspended a vote in favor of appointing a candidate.  :lol:  If at this point they openly appoint the man that "Dissed all of Kansas and the party" it will be plain that they are full of shit and do not WANT to win so much as keep undesirables out of their "big tent". The Libertarian Party might just collapse after that. If they appoint Vermin Supreme the party will grow and CHANGE to reflect the new leader because THAT is how leadership works. Good times! Below is attached a commemorative image made by one of his supporters. I added a small caption of explanation and date.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

I'm just ready for this bread and circuses shitshow to be over already. Meteor 2020 at this point.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Juana on May 11, 2020, 05:27:54 PM
I'm just ready for this bread and circuses shitshow to be over already. Meteor 2020 at this point.

I'm totally fine with that after I see Vermin Supreme on the national debate stage vs Trump and probably Biden... And watch Star Trek Discovery, which I'm cracking in to today or tomorrow.

After that
:nuke2:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 11, 2020, 05:39:43 PM

I'm totally fine with that after I see Vermin Supreme on the national debate stage vs Trump and probably Biden...

That will never happen.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Juana on May 11, 2020, 05:27:54 PM

I'm totally fine with that after I see Vermin Supreme on the national debate stage vs Trump and probably Biden... And watch Star Trek Discovery, which I'm cracking in to today or tomorrow.

After that
:nuke2:
Fair enough. B the only thing I'm looking forward to about the debates is Biden relentlessly mocking Trump, and if VS ends up on the stage, all the funnier.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 11, 2020, 05:40:37 PM

I'm totally fine with that after I see Vermin Supreme on the national debate stage vs Trump and probably Biden...

That will never happen.

Bet you, sir, one nickel.
Bet void if any of them dies before the debate for any reason.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 11, 2020, 06:34:22 PM

That will never happen.

Let me raise that to a one page hate letter and you're on.  Same conditions.
Molon Lube

Cain

Roger's already won the bet. Even if Amash won the leadership contest (which would be a good thing, as he can help fracture the Republican vote, along with the "Never-Trumpers" lining up behind Biden) they still wouldn't let him into the debate.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on May 11, 2020, 08:26:47 PM
Roger's already won the bet. Even if Amash won the leadership contest (which would be a good thing, as he can help fracture the Republican vote, along with the "Never-Trumpers" lining up behind Biden) they still wouldn't let him into the debate.

The libertarians will never be in the debates.  So I'll be expecting my hate letter.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 11, 2020, 07:23:49 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 11, 2020, 06:34:22 PM

That will never happen.

Let me raise that to a one page hate letter and you're on.  Same conditions.

Done! call it 500 words or more? "page" is kinda subjective in this forum format.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

i mean, I know it's a long shot and TPTB literally would rather take a long, hot shower in sulfuric acid than let Vermin Supreme get a national audience, but the wager adds verve and spice to my efforts going forward.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl