News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Split from He Was

Started by Fujikoma, April 18, 2019, 11:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

My posts aren't art, but sometimes art hurts, it does this by design. If you've ever seen a still-life painting, there's always the ever-present skull, the "memento mori" amidst the beauty and splendor presented, it's almost a requirement. A stark reminder that no matter how delicious all this fruit and decadence may look, that we all share the same fate. Luckilly there's no reminder that people also empty their bowels when they die. I think a skull is more tasteful than a blast of liquid shit painted in there, but who knows? I don't think anyone has tried that, yet. If they did they probably got burned at the stake along with their painting.

EDIT: Anyone seen Thomas Kinkaide's infamous "Shit Cabin" painting?.. that is, if you can even call Kinkaide "art". More a fan of Van Gogh myself. Did you know there's a paint with a shade of "mummy brown"? It's not made anymore because these fucking savages made it out of actual mummies... although I think it'd be kind of cool if someone used MY remains to make a special shade of paint. I mean, it's not like I'm using it anymore. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Fujikoma on April 18, 2019, 11:53:40 PM
My posts aren't art, but sometimes art hurts, it does this by design. If you've ever seen a still-life painting, there's always the ever-present skull, the "memento mori" amidst the beauty and splendor presented, it's almost a requirement. A stark reminder that no matter how delicious all this fruit and decadence may look, that we all share the same fate. Luckilly there's no reminder that people also empty their bowels when they die. I think a skull is more tasteful than a blast of liquid shit painted in there, but who knows? I don't think anyone has tried that, yet. If they did they probably got burned at the stake along with their painting.

Split please

Fujikoma

Sorry, QG, didn't mean any disrespect... but you're right, what I said isn't very relevant to your post. Now I feel especially shitty, not your fault, I deserve it.

altered

The splitter (thank you, brave soul) missed the original post requested to be split.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Yeah unfortunately it seems like they split QC's split request instead of my stupid shit. It happens, I suppose.

Cain

My bad, it was a long day

Fujikoma

Thanks, sorry for making this necessary.