News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

an exploding ball of semen was found out to be mother of four,

Started by Sepia, June 20, 2019, 10:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

shit and come and fuck and be and be a bee

oh, that we were bees, working for a goal, a distinct goal, an idea a vision a man or a woman or something just driving the bus, someone getting in and getting it done and sometimes when I'm blue and sad and here I just wish for someone with a vision to take us through and let us break on through but all the doers are fucks, all the doers are shit, every cause idea symbol gathering point focus point everything that starts with a pinprick turns to shit

not like the person in tiananmen who was a doer and did one good thing before disappearing or being disappeared, theres probably lots more like mother theresa, some versions of jesus christ, like some versions of anakin skywalker it was bill hicks wasnt it who said it another dead hero but I've been looking for heroes and the heroes aren't where they're supposed to be so what they say comes out wrong because some of our eyes are still old, some of our minds gelled during certain events and with these ears we can hear nothing but noise, desiring the sound of crickets

women shouldn't talk about politics
gayness is a disease and with time and faith we can cure it
transpeople are okay as long as they stay in their closets
no blacks allowed

for me, very stereotypical american issues but all heard through rural norway in the year of our lord 2k19

is this it
is this where the past will overtake the future and the future will panic and fire bits of itself into the past while we have no fear for the things we should fear, the things we should feel reverence for, the old religions understood it and kept it simple while some fanatics placed their faith in one unending god in a universe where everything will end

pigs have gentle hearts but they will eat you when hungry enough and it's not just the cops, we're all pigs here on this globe and soon we'll have pigs hearts, pig ears and pig cocks too pig cunts as we marvel at the scientific achievement of creating a hermaphrodite while the rich escape to live on the moon and then we the common people will live and do whatever we do and we'll fail watch our life slide out of view and dance and drink and screw,
Everyone will always be too late

Cramulus

I love you again and again, Sepia

let us be bees

bees know that to make a drop of honey, you must gather from a hundred flowers

and may each of us be flowers too

Sepia

I fucking wish i could just stay in the hive eat honey and fart all day
Everyone will always be too late

LMNO