• Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: DRUGS
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2019, 09:10:33 pm »
I do this because I care.

I do this because I'm bored.

It's like you are mechanical, really.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Ecclesiastes 2:14, JACKASS.

Junkenstein

• Technically-Oriented & Horribly Mobile Crecy of Crab Lice.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2019, 11:44:59 pm »
I'm pretty sure he does it because that suit fit so badly it periodically cuts off blood to the brain.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

chaotic neutral observer

• not a real discordian
  • Outlandish
  • I saw what you did and I'm okay with it
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2019, 01:57:29 am »
Dude, I've been threatened with death in the middle of a state legislature,
But that was a long time ago, and it doesn't matter any more.

And here, it never mattered at all.  Even if you had skin as thick as a rhinoceros, and could withstand all manner of personal abuse, it matters not when your ideas are as rotted wood, that splinters and crumbles at the slightest touch.
"When I say 'engineering', I have unreasonable expectations.  It must - as you know - look good in PADS AND give you plenty of help ducking and weaving in meetings.  But it must also, at some distant point in time, function.  If it does not, then you must accept that you are not in fact an engineer but instead an MBA.  Hang your head in SHAME, sinner!"

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2019, 02:27:56 am »

And here, it never mattered at all.  Even if you had skin as thick as a rhinoceros, and could withstand all manner of personal abuse, it matters not when your ideas are as rotted wood, that splinters and crumbles at the slightest touch.

He will not be able to respond.  Technically, he was permabanned here for banning PD members from a page he adminned on Google, under the quid pro quo rule.

Nobody could be arsed to reban him this time (this is like the 9th time he has evaded the ban), until now.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

chaotic neutral observer

• not a real discordian
  • Outlandish
  • I saw what you did and I'm okay with it
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2019, 03:52:11 am »

He will not be able to respond.  Technically, he was permabanned here for banning PD members from a page he adminned on Google, under the quid pro quo rule.

Nobody could be arsed to reban him this time (this is like the 9th time he has evaded the ban), until now.
Meh.  I wasn't expecting much from him anyway.

But I reserve the right to auto-plagiarize the "rotted wood" bit.  No point letting it go to waste.
"When I say 'engineering', I have unreasonable expectations.  It must - as you know - look good in PADS AND give you plenty of help ducking and weaving in meetings.  But it must also, at some distant point in time, function.  If it does not, then you must accept that you are not in fact an engineer but instead an MBA.  Hang your head in SHAME, sinner!"

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2019, 04:05:07 am »
The repressive state apparatus of PD has deprived me of my RWHN easy fix dosage, now i will have to obtain it in the black market  :argh!:

No but really, hes such a tool that its like talking to a brick wall, im glad hes gone
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

nullified

• A Pile of Soggy Bird Carcasses
  • Deserved It
  • I WILL EXILE VIOLATORS TO THE PISS-VOID
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2019, 06:37:58 pm »
The repressive state apparatus of PD has deprived me of my RWHN easy fix dosage, now i will have to obtain it in the black market  :argh!:

And now we will never reach ten pages of drugs. We are past our prime, PD. A moment of silence, please.

Not THAT much silence, I dont know if we could survive it.
I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2019, 07:50:15 pm »

No but really, hes such a tool that its like talking to a brick wall, im glad hes gone

He'll be back.
~ The Good Reverend

Juana

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2019, 02:21:46 am »
Ugh. He makes me want to do drugs more often out of spite.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

tyrannosaurus vex

• a gas giant of idiots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2019, 10:21:42 pm »
i've seen worthless trolls become valuable and insightful contributing members of the community before, but this is one of those rare and magical moments where the chi flows in the other direction
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2019, 10:34:42 pm »
i've seen worthless trolls become valuable and insightful contributing members of the community before, but this is one of those rare and magical moments where the chi flows in the other direction

Law of equivalent exchange  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2019, 06:04:35 pm »
So like
What if
*massive bong rip*
I
*coughing followed by slightly smaller bong rip*
OH FUCK
HANDS
*harder coughing and in the distant muffled insults about not being able to handle his shit and stop bogarting*
DRUGS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.