Author Topic: hex17 dec23  (Read 834 times)

sydney

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
hex17 dec23
« on: August 30, 2019, 05:50:53 pm »
This: time flows backward 2x3x5 seconds per half hour. Maybe someday this will all be history. Until then, *HCE*. WTFO? Donít panic

Did I say something? Soon.

nullified

• Literal Helminthic Infestation
  • Outlandish
  • CAUTION: Eats all of it. May be spooky. Keep out.
    • View Profile
Re: hex17 dec23
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 06:18:13 pm »
Oh no, itís another one, fuck damnit.

I thought we put out the deterrents, Howl! Where do they come from!
ďI am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me

sydney

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 06:23:20 pm »
Gone if you think so

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 06:25:12 pm »
How outlandish.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 06:25:48 pm »
Oh no, itís another one, fuck damnit.

I thought we put out the deterrents, Howl! Where do they come from!

Historically-speaking, they come from Syracuse, New York.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 06:31:21 pm »
Not sure why someone would feel the need to try to be Hurley0 when we already have one.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 06:32:10 pm »
Gone if you think so

We don't delete accounts.  Sorry.

sydney

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 06:36:56 pm »
Gone if you think so

Password can be set to impossible combination and account forgotten. So long schmucks

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 06:38:13 pm »
Gone if you think so

Password can be set to impossible combination and account forgotten. So long schmucks

Bye.

The Wizard Joseph

• Totes into Thoth and Thelema, but these thots still won't fuck me.
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 06:38:41 pm »
Gone if you think so

Bubye now.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 06:39:18 pm »
Nullified is now the grand champion.  :crankey:

Dok,
Now has to squash a noob in less than one post from either person.  :rogpipe:

The Wizard Joseph

• Totes into Thoth and Thelema, but these thots still won't fuck me.
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2019, 06:42:31 pm »

Dok,

You can do eet! I BELIEV in yuo  :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

chaotic neutral observer

• not a real discordian
  • Outlandish
  • I saw what you did and I'm okay with it
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 07:12:41 pm »
Not sure why someone would feel the need to try to be Hurley0 when we already have one.
I kinda like hirley; he seems genuine. I think his comms equipment is miswired, is all.

The OP's brand of pinealism is just irritating, though.  My only regret is that he flounced before I could get in a hit.  :sad:

"When I say 'engineering', I have unreasonable expectations.  It must - as you know - look good in PADS AND give you plenty of help ducking and weaving in meetings.  But it must also, at some distant point in time, function.  If it does not, then you must accept that you are not in fact an engineer but instead an MBA.  Hang your head in SHAME, sinner!"

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 07:31:00 pm »
I kinda like hirley; he seems genuine. I think his comms equipment is miswired, is all.

The OP's brand of pinealism is just irritating, though.  My only regret is that he flounced before I could get in a hit.  :sad:

Hirley is on his own wavelength.  He's just fine.

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 08:05:16 pm »

Dok,

If you start a thread calling out a freshly registered user,
and they never post,
you've done it in zero