News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

To the fairest of them all!

Started by LustOfTheWired, September 26, 2019, 08:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

Heh. One guess... who would do their research, pick that name, and come here, just to fuck with me. I must admit, I'm not worthy of such attention.

Fujikoma

Not going to guess, just going to say you're either wasting your time, or this is a top-tier troll, either way, do whatever.

Fujikoma

Only one guess makes sense. Kevin, is that you?

Grapes

Yes it is I. The object of your fear. The cold and uncaring cyber seerer. Sent from the rabiosexual community council of tumblr to slightly inconvenience your online life.

Want to see my character sheet for my deep undercover ploy to be online? It goes pretty deep.

Grapes

So why are grapes so relevant to your life that you think anyone with the name is after you?

Fujikoma

No, you're not kevin you're just pretending to be him. Kevin is a sweet, interesting soul. You, however, are fucking annoying. Shit, I bet people are enjoying that I'm irritated. I must admit Kevin may or may not exist.

Fujikoma

Ok, Grapes, I used to play a MUD called Armageddon, I've been banned from it, 3 times, my most recent forum name is grapes... this is not coincidence.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on September 28, 2019, 02:55:44 PM
What am I reading here

Same script as the last 17 years, only with different actors.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

I will poop on your face you disgusting popcorn lovers.

Q. G. Pennyworth

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 28, 2019, 02:58:10 PM
Quote from: Faust on September 28, 2019, 02:55:44 PM
What am I reading here

Same script as the last 17 years, only with different actors.   :lulz:

This thread reminds me of all the terrible internet places of my youth. Paranoia due to past misdeeds no one involved knows a damn thing about (until that info is volunteered) or cares about (until they realize that the info can be used for evil), buckets of lolrandom, and a jaded cast of characters who declare in voices full of exhaustion that This Is Nothing New and You're Boring.

The only difference is that now I'm in the jaded group, and I realize that the people who told kid-me that this shit was stagnant in the days of Usenet were right. Nothing useful is happening here.

No one knows, cares, or has the energy to harass Fujikoma for making an ass of himself in a tiny niche community inside of a tiny niche community inside of a living anachronism. Grapes has brought nothing to the table.

Our glorious OP both failed to bring content worth discussing AND disappeared, probably to go fuck with the toilets while we gawk at these other two doofuses making goose noises at each other on a dead forum in the backwater of the Internet. Goddamnit, they always get the toilets when our backs are turned.

And here I am, contributing to the mess while knowing that literally all of this is harmless and doesn't even impact me negatively. In fact, I'm kind of having flashbacks to when I was basically Fujikoma: 16, socially brain dead, convinced everyone was a fucking spy snooping on my past to mock me by ??? some kind of secret handshake, since it's not funny enough to be an in joke or mean enough to be harassment? Except I think Fujikoma is my age, which proves that this wasn't just teenage stupidity, it was — oh hey, QGP posted the Law of Fives page! Isn't that pretty?

All of which, I guess, means this is Discordia, nor are we out of it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.