News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

To the fairest of them all!

Started by LustOfTheWired, September 26, 2019, 08:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

I think you're right, Nullified, I'm just being paranoid. Grapes is a handle I use on a game I've been banned from, twice. I saw a strange coincidence and I assumed it was someone fucking with me. It, in all likelyhood, isn't someone trying to fuck with me at all. Apologies everyone.

hooplala

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 01, 2019, 04:23:50 PM
I think you're right, Nullified, I'm just being paranoid. Grapes is a handle I use on a game I've been banned from, twice. I saw a strange coincidence and I assumed it was someone fucking with me. It, in all likelyhood, isn't someone trying to fuck with me at all. Apologies everyone.

It was the most interesting thing that occurred here in a week.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

Eh, it happens. That's happened to a bunch of us before.

There was a guy on here who used the name Space Pope, and one day the Colbert Report did a segment in which they joked about a space pope, and so I concluded that Space Pope was Stephen Colbert.

Mind you, this was during a period in which we were convinced one or more Colbert Report writers was reading the forum, so it makes a little more sense

but I did accuse the guy of being Colbert in like 9 threads until he PM'd me about how much it was cracking him up

hooplala

Quote from: Cramulus on October 01, 2019, 05:05:18 PM
Eh, it happens. That's happened to a bunch of us before.

There was a guy on here who used the name Space Pope, and one day the Colbert Report did a segment in which they joked about a space pope, and so I concluded that Space Pope was Stephen Colbert.

Mind you, this was during a period in which we were convinced one or more Colbert Report writers was reading the forum, so it makes a little more sense

but I did accuse the guy of being Colbert in like 9 threads until he PM'd me about how much it was cracking him up

That still doesn't prove it wasn't Colbert.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 01, 2019, 04:44:38 PM

Only if you're wimping out of the Brexit thread.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

I once encountered Charlie Sheen in a discord voice chat for a video game. He called me an alcoholic. Someone else joked "Yeah, you know it's bad when Charlie Sheen is lecturing you on poor life choices." and Charlie is like, "Look, I'm not Charlie Sheen." and someone called him a crackhead, to which he replied "Look, just because I smoked a little crack does not make me a crackhead, get it straight.",  at which point the room went dead silent for a minute and someone was like, "I was just joking but holy SHIT, he IS Charlie Sheen."

EDIT: Yeah and Howl has a good point, that Brexit thread opened my eyes to a lot of things, it is definitely important to pay attention to.

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2019, 08:11:04 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on October 01, 2019, 04:44:38 PM

Only if you're wimping out of the Brexit thread.

:motorcycle:

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Frontside Back

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 01, 2019, 08:20:42 PM
Yeah and Howl has a good point, that Brexit thread opened my eyes to a lot of things, it is definitely important to pay attention to.

It's just a mere distraction, the real shit is going on in the remote island of Fernando Poo
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

hooplala

Quote from: Frontside Back on October 01, 2019, 09:53:15 PM
Quote from: Fujikoma on October 01, 2019, 08:20:42 PM
Yeah and Howl has a good point, that Brexit thread opened my eyes to a lot of things, it is definitely important to pay attention to.

It's just a mere distraction, the real shit is going on in the remote island of Fernando Poo

Never heard of it.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman