News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

"Bieber" is German for "Beaver", which is

Started by ᚼ, October 27, 2019, 10:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slang for a woman's genitals.

That's all that needs to be said.
"Which one of you is man enough to fill in for Ma?" — from "The Sons of Katie Elder"

The Johnny

Zero effort shitpost. I give it a 0 out of 23.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

chaotic neutral observer

I think he's trying to establish himself as "counter-culture."  He must think this forum is populated by hippies.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 28, 2019, 12:23:43 AM
I think he's trying to establish himself as "counter-culture."  He must think this forum is populated by hippies.

:lulz: That's okay, the Doktor will be in sooner or later to disabuse him of any such notions and begin the preparations for surgical removal of his pineal gland.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

My girlfriend LOVES Bieber... coincidence? Also, wait, she's not my girlfriend, I just wish she was.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ᚼ on October 27, 2019, 10:24:37 PM

In my day, people put effort into shitpost.  It was an art form.

Now kids think they can just huff marijuana crystals and type any old shit they please.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 28, 2019, 10:55:56 AM
My girlfriend LOVES Bieber... coincidence? Also, wait, she's not my girlfriend, I just wish she was.

Do we really need your love life or lack thereof on every thread?
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2019, 02:59:25 PM

Now kids think they can just huff marijuana crystals and type any old shit they please.

Ah, for the bygone days of the swear forum.

Or the FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST and the mass graves filled at the end of each competition.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 28, 2019, 06:26:02 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2019, 02:59:25 PM

Ah, for the bygone days of the swear forum.

Or the FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST and the mass graves filled at the end of each competition.

When NET literally puked blood and everyone said "BEST CONTEST EVER."   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

But back on the subject:

"Why can't you guys admire my brilliance?  23 PINEAL FNORD!"
\
:joshua:
Molon Lube