News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

The Time Traveler's Apology

Started by Doktor Howl, March 18, 2020, 05:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

I'm so sorry honey, I forgot our -50th anniversary, I will make it up to you in universe number 1304. 

Perhaps dinner overlooking the hubbub of the Parthenon, and maybe a stroll through the ruins of DC?

I could just go back and do it properly, but we'd both know that's cheating.  Well, I'd know. 

Anyway, I am/will be/was sorry.  Potentially.  We'll have to wait for the wave to collapse to be sure.

Love,
Your determined indeterminate.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Dad,

I wrecked the car.  But at least that means our insurance will go down.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I have gone back to 2019 six times now, and it occurs to me that we were never actually promised good choices.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Listen, I only had enough time-fuel for one more jump.  I had to choose between stopping Hitler, and stemming the next wave of boy bands.

I stand by my decision.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

To Whom It May Concern at the ConHugeCo Company,

I apologize for missing the job interview. I look forward to making the job interview.

Sincerely,

Job Titor
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn