News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Shameless Slander #3: Richter

Started by Doktor Howl, May 05, 2015, 06:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Richter wasn't ever "normal", as can be attested to by his lovely yet lethal sister.  However, he often had to commute from Providence to Boston, and the constant exposure to the weird radiations of the MBTA took him from "quirky" to "mutated".  He became fascinated by the strange angles and weird geometry of the crack in the universe that is represented by the MBTA, and spent years trying to recreate those angles here on Earth.  However, only the edges of these angles actually exist in this dimension, so it appears that things get sharp around him.

"Appears."

See, they were sharp all along.  It's just that he exposed more of them to real space, and wiggled them around until he had a deli-slicer for the universe.  Not for people or planets or even stars.  He's slicing the universe.  "Ham for the Ham God!" he roars, as he reduces another chunk of reality to shaved sandwich meat.  This is why nobody can decide whether the universe will expand forever, or go crunch.  The amount and type of matter keeps changing, as Richter eats his sammiches and poops out "dark matter".

Richter sometimes sails a yacht.  There is photographic evidence of this.  He doesn't own a yacht...Who precisely DOES remains unclear.  But still, he sails, and I alone have survived to tell thee.  The rest all suffocated out in the between spaces, lost a dimension or two, or were hauled off the ship by giant squid.  Call me Ishmael, fuckers, and just leave me here on my floating coffin.  It's safer than what's going to happen to YOU bastards.

Just you wait and see.

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

I hate it when he forgets and he sails his yacht while he's walking.

The effect is really unnerving to the psyche.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

I once took a philosphy class, and tried to sharpen feminism to the same angle as Nietzsche.  The result was hovercat.

I can, and will con any ship up to 50 ft. in length.  On the high sees there are only so many things to sharpen, and I can relax.  While keeping my head on a swivel, my nose on the weather, and my hearing pointed everywhere at once.  It's been even more secure since we updated salt to be sharper.  Don't try to sharpen a while, by the way.  They get excited and crap.  Imagine the effects of one 'Doktor" Howl, should his emmanations be allowed to take an Exon Valdes style distribution.

As for the MBTA, that's how I became a Non-Prophet, a story which all Richterran scholars know well.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on May 06, 2015, 02:37:54 AM
I once took a philosphy class, and tried to sharpen feminism to the same angle as Nietzsche.  The result was hovercat.

Tumblr is not a file.

QuoteI can, and will con any ship up to 50 ft. in length.  On the high sees there are only so many things to sharpen, and I can relax.  While keeping my head on a swivel, my nose on the weather, and my hearing pointed everywhere at once.  It's been even more secure since we updated salt to be sharper.  Don't try to sharpen a while, by the way.  They get excited and crap.  Imagine the effects of one 'Doktor" Howl, should his emmanations be allowed to take an Exon Valdes style distribution.

As for the MBTA, that's how I became a Non-Prophet, a story which all Richterran scholars know well.

I feel a chapter of Ars Richteria coming on.
Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 06, 2015, 02:39:18 AM

Tumblr is not a file.

I was confused by the similar properties of abrasiveness, frequent misuse, and never being able to find EXACTLY the one you're looking for.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on May 06, 2015, 02:48:32 AM

Tumblr is not a file.

I was confused by the similar properties of abrasiveness, frequent misuse, and never being able to find EXACTLY the one you're looking for.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on May 06, 2015, 02:48:32 AM

Tumblr is not a file.

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

The MBTA is a fine system.  Sure it may be eclipsed by the NY or London Metro in efficiency, but it has CHARM. 

"Fall asleep and wake up to your train traversing the howling void with cube shaped cages of damned souls flying the other way"  Charm.

there's the scheduled underperformance, abuse, and mismanagement, but that's just to keep the locals from being mad about anything REAL

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 05, 2015, 06:48:53 PM
Richter wasn't ever "normal", as can be attested to by his lovely yet lethal sister.  However, he often had to commute from Providence to Boston, and the constant exposure to the weird radiations of the MBTA took him from "quirky" to "mutated".  He became fascinated by the strange angles and weird geometry of the crack in the universe that is represented by the MBTA, and spent years trying to recreate those angles here on Earth.  However, only the edges of these angles actually exist in this dimension, so it appears that things get sharp around him.

"Appears."

See, they were sharp all along.  It's just that he exposed more of them to real space, and wiggled them around until he had a deli-slicer for the universe.  Not for people or planets or even stars.  He's slicing the universe.  "Ham for the Ham God!" he roars, as he reduces another chunk of reality to shaved sandwich meat.  This is why nobody can decide whether the universe will expand forever, or go crunch.  The amount and type of matter keeps changing, as Richter eats his sammiches and poops out "dark matter".

Richter sometimes sails a yacht.  There is photographic evidence of this.  He doesn't own a yacht...Who precisely DOES remains unclear.  But still, he sails, and I alone have survived to tell thee.  The rest all suffocated out in the between spaces, lost a dimension or two, or were hauled off the ship by giant squid.  Call me Ishmael, fuckers, and just leave me here on my floating coffin.  It's safer than what's going to happen to YOU bastards.

Just you wait and see.

Told you so.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 10, 2020, 05:36:07 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 05, 2015, 06:48:53 PM

"Appears."

Just you wait and see.

Told you so.

Is there ever an instance in which you are never right about these sorts of things?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on June 10, 2020, 06:28:51 PM

Is there ever an instance in which you are never right about these sorts of things?

Sometimes I am foolishly optimistic.
Molon Lube