News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Hi

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, September 16, 2020, 09:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

You people are all shitbags.

Hi.
Can we just skip to the end where it's all on fire? Thanks.

Cain


Faust

Well it seems the group of hired thugs failed to eliminate you, but at least that explains why they haven't checked in.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

navkat

I was hangry.
Can we just skip to the end where it's all on fire? Thanks.

Doktor Howl

What can we do to help you stop screaming?