News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

NAFR Jihad Sermon Eight

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, February 01, 2005, 06:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Well Trout...you're actually not *that* far off.  Southern Utah (below Provo, that is) really is a bunch of mormons, desert and polygamy.

Fun, ain't it?

And actually, most of the Polygamists in Utah (well, all of them in Utah, actually), Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada are Mormon derived polygamists.  You can't technically call them Mormons because the head of the Mormon church doesn't like polygamy.  Ohh well.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Bella

Quote from: Mahama ZurtokHow would you know Hughy?  Have you ever been to this abyss?

I'm sure Bella and her crew all know...because they live here too.  Scary.  Very very scary.  Bella should come up to Utah/Salt Lake county.
No thanks, Utah creeps me out.
I think you guys should come down here.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Mahama ZurtokHow would you know Hughy?  Have you ever been to this abyss?

I'm sure Bella and her crew all know...because they live here too.  Scary.  Very very scary.  Bella should come up to Utah/Salt Lake county.
No thanks, Utah creeps me out.
I think you guys should come down here.

After seeing all those pics of floods and fires, I don't know about California now. I think I'm afeared.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"