News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Holy hell!

Started by Penumbral, October 11, 2022, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

I was joining some discords and thought, 'hell I'll see if PD has one,' so I came here to fine out. Damn dude, I remembered my login somehow.

You guys were really cool to me when I was a teenager, and I had some stupid shit to say. It's been 19 years. It's been longer since I joined this forum then my age when I joined this forum. Anyway, seriously want to thank all you from back in the day. I still remember a lot of lessons I learned here, and they have not treated me well.

Down to chat if anyone wants to catch up. I'll read some of the stuff around, but I see some of the top-level posts are the same as I remember.   

Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help. If you don't totes cool.

:regret:

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Penumbral on October 11, 2022, 03:47:40 PM
Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help.
Your job is setting up discord servers?  There are people who pay for that?  Weird.

Anyway, P.D. already has a discord server, but it's by invitation only.  They wouldn't let me join, said I was too "pseudo-ontological".
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 11, 2022, 11:28:30 PM
Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help.
Your job is setting up discord servers?  There are people who pay for that?  Weird.

Anyway, P.D. already has a discord server, but it's by invitation only.  They wouldn't let me join, said I was too "pseudo-ontological".

Too Canadian.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I was joining some discords and thought, 'hell I'll see if PD has one,' so I came here to fine out. Damn dude, I remembered my login somehow.

You guys were really cool to me when I was a teenager, and I had some stupid shit to say. It's been 19 years. It's been longer since I joined this forum then my age when I joined this forum. Anyway, seriously want to thank all you from back in the day. I still remember a lot of lessons I learned here, and they have not treated me well.

Down to chat if anyone wants to catch up. I'll read some of the stuff around, but I see some of the top-level posts are the same as I remember.   

Also, if you guys did want a discord that's basically what I do for work now. I can help. If you don't totes cool.

It's good to see you again.
Molon Lube

Penumbral

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2022, 01:35:22 AM

It's good to see you again.

Nice to be seen.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2022, 01:35:07 AM

Too Canadian.
:sad:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Penumbral

I also manage them and the community.

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2022, 01:35:07 AM

Too Canadian.

Is there such a thing anymore?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman