News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Self-Attribution Licence is now a thing!

Started by Saint K1000, August 07, 2023, 11:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saint K1000

Behold, my greatest project yet!

Aren't you tired of copyleft, creative commons and all of this licencing bullshit? Don't you want a licence that, in addition to being another licence, makes everything even more bureaucratic? Well, here we are. I present to you the very first Erisian Licence: Self-Attribution (in short, EL-SA).

What is this?
This licence is as simple as it gets. People may use your work in any way they want, under the only condition that they try their best to act as if they are the original creator. Of course, if you're into Creative Commons soykaf, you may derive this licence to include clauses of non-commercialization and such, but i didn't want to include that in the original. I want to see music submitted by different people to the youtube Content ID database and the absolute Chaos that will ensue.

I'm not going to detail all of the ways this is obviously the best content licence that ever existed, I'll trust your judgment and good will.
You are also free to submit a better logo for the licence and I will edit the post accordingly.

This topic is supposed to be a repository of EL-SA content (videos, photos, music, art, texts, you name it). I leave the licence in your hands, now only you can make it live!
Still very much a newbie, please be nice.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Saint K1000 on August 07, 2023, 11:46:41 PM
I'll trust your judgment and good will.
:lulz:

We haven't been introduced, so I'll just think of you as "prey".
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 11, 2023, 11:27:13 PM
Quote from: Saint K1000 on August 07, 2023, 11:46:41 PM
I'll trust your judgment and good will.
:lulz:

We haven't been introduced, so I'll just think of you as "prey".

Aren't they always, though? It's just polite, honestly.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

QuestionsTheSoil

Lunatic Zoomer Garbage and Unholy Androgyne
I have questions that can be answered with bottles of teeth
I sift through the broken ideas of the anomalous subconscious