News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

'Tis the Season of The Aftermath - YOLD 3189

Started by Brother Mythos, October 20, 2023, 06:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

Anyway, that's what our POEE Calendar says. So, why does it feel like 'tis already the Season of Chaos again? I, for one, suspect it means our Beloved Goddess Eris is working a lot of overtime.

Hail Eris!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Tinfoilment

The Season of the Aftermath reigneth over most items of the flea market ,
and therefore is auspicious to the Collectors of Garbage.

AFM , like an AM FM radio
after the conformist system runs out of paper and loses meaningful revelance
Now all polkas cost $1. Now impoverished people can learn Sumerian glyphs from the Internet's.
Like an astrological house that occupies one out of five time peroids,
but instead of astrology it is numerology!  Discordianism honors and creates numerology.
Because astrology loses relevance in the event of space travel, but numerology remains.

Tinfoilment

Of Astrology, the Season of Aftermath is like Saturn, Jupiter, and Luna.

Saturn in the European sense because Saturn connects to destroyed things.
Jupiter in the Chinese sense of Wood element and forest,
Luna being about animals rather than people, as suggested by Turkmenbashi.

Aftermath like abandoned city, destroyed, ruins, the TV show Life After People.

Brother Mythos

Tinfoilment,

Some of your posts are interesting. But, you're not making many friends here by also flooding the forum with nonsense posts. Then again, it's your call.

Hail Eris!

Tinfoilment

The people here were against me from my very first post.  They are close-minded.  I do not blame myself for the sad attitudes of close-minded people.  The Principia Discordia is full of nonsense.  The many books inspired by the Principia are also full of nonsense.  Therefore my nonsense beautifies the Principia.

Whether this is "popular" or not isn't relevant to me.  Religion is a personal thing.  Christianity failed because it is all about popularity and social control.  When people reject someone from the first post, and never question their own attitudes, it reflects internal problems and not the person they are rejecting.

Brother Mythos

Tinfoilment,

For what it's worth, it appears you inadvertently made your very first post on a thread that was originally started by a long time forum troll. Part of the hostility towards you may have been because you were mistaken for a "sock puppet" of that troll, even though it appears this particular troll has never actually been banned from this forum.

Second, there are people here who, I believe, would rather see this forum close up shop, rather than welcome newbies. If not for those people, this would, and should be an active, vibrant forum.

Third, your previous posting style is what I personally categorize as "carpet bombing." I sincerely recommend that you refrain from doing that very often, even if it is on your own thread. It is annoying. Then again, it's your call.

I hope this short explanation clears a few things up for you.

Hail Eris!