News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

FREAKBAiT

Started by mx krabs the bepronouned, December 31, 2023, 10:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mx krabs the bepronouned

https://www.youtube.com/@FREAKBAiT

This channel has a lot of memebomb-type stuff as youtube shorts. Seems very discordia-adjacent, especially considering the cover design of these:

https://freakbait.myshopify.com/products/freakbait-the-book

(also this is my first post here, so uh. hi. been interested in this for a while, found out about it from the behind the bastards series on the illuminati)
"Boy howdy, that chapel sure can perilous!"

seems like OM and the internet were not an ideal combination huh

MAKE DISCORD WOKE 2024

Jordan Peterson is the archetypal Greyface. Tiamat is Eris' boss form. The Lobster is Aneristic and the Crab Eristic only insofar as Entropy is concerned-- GET CARCINISED!

altered

Let me just say, I like you. The thing you linked doesn't appeal to me personally, because I'm old in the way that makes me disdain video content, but you I like. Good signature, great username, fellow queer, good times.

Sorry about all the death around here, forums are basically the sink node of reality these days, but hey, stick around or keep in touch.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

mx krabs the bepronouned

Oh shit thank you! I don't watch the channel often either (trying to slowly claw back my attention span after instagram reels destroyed my brain, not in the fun way, phone bad etc) but needed to point this out to SOMEONE haha. I realise that this place is dying but hey, there are still SOME people here, so until that changes everything is fine forever actually I think.
"Boy howdy, that chapel sure can perilous!"

seems like OM and the internet were not an ideal combination huh

MAKE DISCORD WOKE 2024

Jordan Peterson is the archetypal Greyface. Tiamat is Eris' boss form. The Lobster is Aneristic and the Crab Eristic only insofar as Entropy is concerned-- GET CARCINISED!