News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Have a Mondo Mungday! - YOLD 3190

Started by Brother Mythos, January 05, 2024, 01:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

It's once again time to celebrate the Patron Saint of The Season of Chaos, Apostle Hung Mung.

As it is written in our sacred Principia Discordia, Apostle Hung Mung was:

"A Sage of Ancient China and Official Discordian Missionary to the Heathen Chinee. He who originally devised THE SACRED CHAO."

And, as Honorable Apostle Hung Mung was an Official Discordian Missionary, what better way to celebrate his own sacred day than to whip out your own, personal copy of our sacred Principia Discordia, turn to page 00065, and read "A PRIMER FOR ERISIAN EVANGELISTS" by Lord Omar.

Then, once filled with the Holy Spirit of our Beloved Goddess Eris, get out there and proselytize some poor, unsuspecting heathens!

So good luck with that proselytizing, and Hail Eris!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

ein Gefrorener Würfel

I should start using this argumentation for all these "christian love" commenters spreading the gospel of: Jesus loves you, but you will burn in hell for eternity.

Brother Mythos

Quote from: ein Gefrorener Würfel on January 05, 2024, 09:47:53 PM
I should start using this argumentation for all these "christian love" commenters spreading the gospel of: Jesus loves you, but you will burn in hell for eternity.

Perhaps you too have been truly infested with visited by the Holy Spirit of our Beloved Goddess Eris!

Hail Eris!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.