News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

The Taylor Swift Super Bowl Conspiracy

Started by Brother Mythos, February 06, 2024, 03:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

"Right-Wingers Say Super Bowl Is Rigged So Taylor Swift Can Endorse Biden"

As per this article:

"Taylor Swift has shattered virtually every major record in the music industry, and as she lives her best life supporting her boyfriend, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, she's also breaking the brains of right-wingers.

For months now, the digital fever swamps have been fuming over everything and anything Swift-related. Her popularity, the success of the Eras Tour, her relationship, her appearances at NFL games, and especially her politics. The Chiefs won the AFC championship on Sunday, punching the team's (and potentially Swift's) ticket to the Super Bowl in February. In response, long-standing conspiracy theories around the NFL's "scriptwriting" for football seasons clashed with right-wing conspiracy theorists claiming Swift's involvement with Kelce is part of a deep state plot to gin up support for President Joe Biden in the 2024 election."

So, if the fix is really in, it's time for me to get the phone number of a friend's favorite bookie. Still, I'd have a whole lot more confidence in this new conspiracy theory if chemtrails, and/or water fluoridation were involved.

Here's the link to the article (Not to the bookie):      Taylor Swift Superbowl Conspiracy
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

ein Gefrorener Würfel

Quote from: Brother Mythos on February 06, 2024, 03:58:13 AM"Right-Wingers Say Super Bowl Is Rigged So Taylor Swift Can Endorse Biden"

As per this article:

"[..]she's also breaking the brains of right-wingers.

This headline is breaking my brain. I should smoke some chemtrails to understand it.

Brother Mythos

"All the times number 13 was relevant in Super Bowl 58: A Taylor Swift conspiracy theory"

As per this article:

"LAS VEGAS — The Kansas City Chiefs won Super Bowl 58 on a 13-play drive in overtime.

And all of us are wondering, "Were the Swifties right?""

Well, Plan A of this conspiracy worked according to plan! (I love it when a plan comes together!) But, I wasn't worried, because Plan B was being held in reserve.

And, you might ask, what was Plan B? I'm glad I asked that question for you. Plan B is short for Plan DSBP, otherwise known as the Plan Deep State Backup Plan. This plan would have been executed had the San Francisco 49ers somehow managed to win the game. Had that have actually happened, agents would have immediately leaked to the MSM that the Deep State had orchestrated the win for the San Francisco 49ers, at the direction of Nancy Pelosi, the Supreme Liberal Fearless Leader (SLFL) of San Francisco (She's also the reputed head of The Department of Redundancy Department).

Now, I realize some may believe this whole Plan B thing is preposterous. But, think about it. The MAGAts fell for Plan A, didn't they?   

Here's the link to the article:      Success for Plan A of the Taylor Swift Super Bowl Conspiracy!

Brother Mythos

"Biden Sets Internet Alight With 'Dark Brandon' Super Bowl Reaction"

As per this article:

"President Joe Biden had conspiracy theorists in a tizzy after posting what appeared to be his reaction to the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl win on Sunday night. "Just like we drew it up," Biden posted on X alongside a photo of "Dark Brandon," the meme created by hardcore—and very online—supporters of Donald Trump that Biden and his team loved so much they adopted it as their own."

And, this is why I love me some conspiracy theories.

Here's this article's link:   Dark Brandon Reacts to MAGAt's Conspiracy Theory