News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

The Resistance 2.0!

Started by Abbot Mythos, November 14, 2024, 03:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbot Mythos

#105
The Secret Handshake activists, Goddess Eris bless them, are still in the game:


As per this article:

"A plaque traveling with the trophy provides a possible blueprint: "We hereby award President Donald J. Trump this participation trophy for his enthusiastic involvement in the Iran War. While some concern themselves with military strategy, diplomacy or measurable outcomes, President Trump demonstrated the courage to participate regardless of the final score.""

I love these guys.

Doktor Howl

So.  How's this resistance thing coming along?
What can we do to help you stop screaming?