News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

It's been fun.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 08, 2005, 12:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

To all of you that have shared a few yuks with me, so long.  To the rest of you, well, so long.

Or kill me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

and good riddance to bad rubbish.

nice drama-weenie board-suicide post, BTW. Looks like you've been taking tips from Trollax.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

you gonna let Me run you off Roger?
just cause I locked a few threads?
you can argue with Turd but you run when I put my foot down?

ok

do what you gotta do
good luck
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

agent compassion

*sigh*

I'd say don't go, Rog, but I know you'll be back eventually, so...smell ya later... :)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

cheers rog. taker easy eh
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerTo all of you that have shared a few yuks with me, so long.  To the rest of you, well, so long.

Or kill me.

LOOK AT THE POOR LITTLE GIRLIE CRY!
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Malaul

ROger isnt gone guys
he just pulled a Turd and changed his name
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Chef

Quote from: GODROger isnt gone guys
he just pulled a Turd and changed his name

EVERYONE KNOWS ROGER AND I KEPT SEPARATE MONIKERS, SMARTASS.

HE'S GONE.

DEAL.

Malaul

you arent gone
youre still here
how can we miss you if you wont go away?
Coito ergo sum

Chef

Quote from: GODyou arent gone
youre still here
how can we miss you if you wont go away?

*I'M* NOT GONE.

WHICH PART IS CONFUSING YOU?

Malaul

why you feel the need for Chef and Roger?
Are you a split personality?

we all grok that Roger = Chef
Coito ergo sum

Pedero

So long and thanks for... something.

...And I thought it could have been all solved by sex.
Rev. Episkopos Summus Sanctissimus REX the Pope Most Wholey Pedero,
Emperor,
the Royal Arch of Theoretical Authoritarians,
Maestosissime Commandante,
Los New Insurgentas de South America, Ltd.
A New ComIntern Division,
Primus Illuminatus,
Knower of Fnord,
K.S.C.

This message has been Sponsored by the Holy Royal Knights of the Octarine Octa-Pie as Enunciated by God Herself and her Five Applestoles.

The Emperor of the Bering Strait had no say in this, aside from the fnords every now and then.

Chef

Quote from: GODwhy you feel the need for Chef and Roger?
Are you a split personality?

we all grok that Roger = Chef

IN ORDER:

I DON'T.

NOT ANYMORE.

THAT STATEMENT IS NO LONGER ACCURATE.

Malaul

I shall do my best to remember that then Kiddo
please do forgive me if I forget
Coito ergo sum

Chef

Quote from: GODI shall do my best to remember that then Kiddo
please do forgive me if I forget

I'M SURE I'LL REMIND YOU.