News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Bad scotch

Started by Cain, February 14, 2005, 08:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Coughing down my scotch
Forgot to put the ice in
Now my throat hurts some.

sakredchao

you could try drinking some bourbon instead..  knob creek or something with some class.  or if you're feeling middle shelf, maybe some makers mark.  

straight.  none of this sissy ice crap.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

LMNO

Well, fuck. If he's drinking bad scotch, he rightly deserves what he gets.

sakredchao

ain't that the damn truth

kim

Cain

Is true, but it is all gone now and I can finally move onto the good stuff.

LMNO

Oh, well why didn't you say it was a disposal mission?  That makes much more sense!

Quote from: LMNO while peaking on Acid and opening the fridge to see a case of BudweiserOh, my God!  We have to drink all of this crappy beer before Catherine gets back!

Cain

Quote from: LMNOOh, well why didn't you say it was a disposal mission?  That makes much more sense!

Quote from: LMNO while peaking on Acid and opening the fridge to see a case of BudweiserOh, my God!  We have to drink all of this crappy beer before Catherine gets back!

twas indeed.  And it made me miss two lectures today also :roll:  :wink:

Sounds like you had fun that day also!

Horab Fibslager

soem guy at th epub last night was complainging they replaced even worse beer with bud.

hey i like bud. you fuckers drink your vomit and cough inducers!!!
Hell is other people.

LMNO

Quote from: frankFuck that shit!
PABST BLUE RIBBON!

East Coast Hustle

fo' real, tho'!

PBR fuckin' PWNS Buttweiper any day...

and Scribe, if you're gonna take a whack at some bourbon, go to Booker's, go straight to Booker's do not pass GO, do not collect $200....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

sakredchao

grab the bourbon and a banjo, the rest is details.
last time i went in for some i walked out with woodfords reserve..  it was okay, but i wouldn't play that game again, considerin how much i like knob creek.

wild turkey 101 (kickin chicken) is a favorite lowgrade, if i'm in the mood.

corn liquour, corn liquour
what makes you do what you do?
corn liquour, corn liquour
corn liquour, i love you

-buck owens

kim

Sepia

go to a well equipped boozestore and ask for Gammel Dansk.

that'll help that cough for sure.
Everyone will always be too late